Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards UCD Summer Spectacular; Dates for Mischief

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

August Tue 2nd - Thur 4th
    I LOVE the idea of camping!!! :D If it's camping, then some lucky sinner (Graham I'm looking in your direction) has got one more fat, smelly body to fill their tent! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

August Fri 16th - Sun 18th
    Yay Dave's comin'! One more for the road trip! Campin would be legendary, and tres cheap! *happy dance*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

August Fri 4th - Sun 6th
    DaveMcG wrote:
    I LOVE the idea of camping!!! :D If it's camping, then some lucky sinner (Graham I'm looking in your direction) has got one more fat, smelly body to fill their tent! ;)

So you love the idea of camping and 'some lucky sinner' has a 'smelly body' to 'fill their tent'

hmmmm something you care to share deary??

EDIT... Oh yeah I should mention that the tent isnt mine I just have access to one >_>

Scraggs wrote:
    So you love the idea of camping and 'some lucky sinner' has a 'smelly body' to 'fill their tent'
    And I also want to have nekked seks with Graham in his tent :D

August Fri 4th - Sun 6th
    DaveMcG wrote:
    Don't we all!

So is everyone pretty much up for camping?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Count me out if it's a camping trip... I'm too old and rickety to lie on the hard ground- even if I have a ground mat or airbed.

It's not easy being a raspberry ripple you know!! :(

August Fri 4th - Sun 6th
    boneless wrote:
    It's not easy being a raspberry ripple you know!! :(
    'cept for hot women licking you right?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

well where i used to go has a hostel 10mins down the road. I assume there would be one nearby for all you indoor types. You'd just need to walk down there when ya feel sleepy (or sleep under the stars in some sand dune ;) ).

If we do go camping i would suggest we find a good camping site (ie one with plenty of space to go night time exploring opportunities but not smack bang in the middle of nowhere).
    Veteran eh?
    Aye, used to love camping when i was young. However camping trips are so often good/bad depending on the campsite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Scraggs wrote:
    'cept for hot women licking you right?:p

Mmmmmmm.... :p

I suppose I could try camping one more time.........

I forgot to mention, I can only go in July...

Interrailing in August :) (*please pass exams......*)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

August Fri 4th - Sun 6th
    DaveMcG wrote:

that arranged can be :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Umm... I gots a suggestion. There's a hostel in Letterfrack that I stayed in before. It's LIKE camping, plus there's a pub nearby. It's in the middle of nowhere, yet close to clifden, it's out in the countryside, it's a beautiful part of the country, and there were hot girls there last time I was there. The place is basic, but brekkie is provided for those who can stomach eating in the morning, and if people bring their gee-tars we can do face painting and stuff - before you proclaim face painting as sad, it's so much fin when you're drunk. Just be careful of the eyes!

Just an idea.

Blush_01 wrote:
    Umm... I gots a suggestion. There's a hostel in Letterfrack that I stayed in before. It's LIKE camping, plus there's a pub nearby. It's in the middle of nowhere, yet close to clifden, it's out in the countryside, it's a beautiful part of the country, and there were hot girls there last time I was there. The place is basic, but brekkie is provided for those who can stomach eating in the morning, and if people bring their gee-tars we can do face painting and stuff - before you proclaim face painting as sad, it's so much fin when you're drunk. Just be careful of the eyes!

Just an idea.
    So basically Blush's suggestion is to stay in a hostel instead of camping :D

August Fri 4th - Sun 6th
    Blush_01 wrote:
    ....beautiful part of the country, and there were hot girls there last time I was there....
    Hmmmm... ok thats all well and good.... but any talent around for the cailíní?

*She's a Maneater, make you work hard
    Make you spend hard
    Make you want all, of her love
    She's a maneater
    make you buy cars
    make you cut cords
    Wish you never ever met her at all!*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

who cares scraggs :p

B-K-DzR wrote:
    who cares scraggs :p

Heh hem...certain people care....

Scraggs wrote:
    Hmmmm... ok thats all well and good.... but any talent around for the cailíní?

I'll be there! :D

And Owen :rolleyes: :p

damn you and your charm!

August Fri 4th - Sun 6th
    Oh right eh yes indeed :(

Any other males?

*hangs head and walks away slowly*

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Well there's *cough* Grimes... :confused:

• Advertisement

Also Sebby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

July Tue 25th - Thur 27th
    Okay we have to be focused on the arrangements now, Grimes has tough decisions to make...

August Fri 4th - Sun 6th
    Chakar wrote:
    Okay we have to be focused on the arrangements now, Grimes has tough decisions to make...
    I know get nekkid with Dave or Scraggs... or both:D

Yeah difficult decison!! anyway other than that

Scraggs wrote:
    I know get nekkid with Dave or Scraggs... or both:D

what about me? I wanna play!!

elmyra wrote:
    what about me? I wanna play!!
    A foursome? Can it be done? :eek:

BTW I think this counts as spam :o *backs out of the thread before hulla kicks some ass*

Don't worry its all connected to what antics we're going to get up to.For one thing we're gonna get fierce drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

August Fri 4th - Sun 6th
    Chakar wrote:

I like how this is turning out. If we all pick a place and a date we can sort out our individual accommodation accordingly, some may want to camp, some may want a hostel or those who like their comforts (me) will and I repeat WILL want a hotel room. Three star minimum. But then again I'd be happy to camp. Will think about it some more and post after much needed sleep.
    Elmyra wrote:
    Also Sebby.

Who?
    Blush_01 wrote:
    Well there's *cough* Grimes...

Implying I'm the bottom of the barrel? Well excuse me, I seen a Hobo with no shoes do River dance behind the George so I know there is at least one person lower on the sex appeal scale than me :D
    Scraggs wrote:
    I know get nekkid with Dave or Scraggs... or both

Thar be plenty o'booty ta be had in thar Grimes' cabin ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

If your gonna stay in galway I reccomend barnacles hostel on quay street.Its in the thick of it and quite cheap.I stayed there twice.Also I you really want a good laugh head to the skeffington nightclub aka the skeff in Salthill....full of culchys and a good craic!But probably upstairs in Cuba will suit the boardies better...its indie and a bit like whelans...the skeff is more like coppers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Camping would be brilliant! - can I book a place in someones tent? Would be an excellent idea to camp close to a hostel as Eoin suggested, cos then those thst dont want to camp can just walk up the road...plus we'll have access to proper toilets!

Advertisement