Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bourjois Foundation

• 08-06-2006 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Does anyone know if they've stopped making this in ivory?

They seem to only cater for tanned people now! It was the only makeup pale enough for my skin. Other brands of ivory are too dark for me and I've been looking slightly orange the last couple of weeks. Maybeline ivory is orange,rimmel is orange,everything is ****ing orange! Come back bourjois ivory!

Comments

Max factor do paler than ivory, it was fine for me... l'oreal do one that's fairly close, their palest one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

bluewolf wrote:
    Max factor do paler than ivory, it was fine for me

What's paler than ivory? Like,what's it called? Their ivory one is too dark for me.
    l'oreal do one that's fairly close, their palest one
    I'll have to check it out. Thanks.

I never remember their names, but I remember ivory was too dark and that there was a paler one
    I have very fair skin too so it can be a problem for me
    I like the l'oreal one a lot
    the adaptive one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Ivory does noe equal pale skin on most make up brands. I always stay clear of the ivory and porcelain shades co there generally not pale enough. Test foundations out and dont just go buy the name on the bottle

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Sheera

Bourjois' foundation shades are a bit weird anyway - they are numbered and differ depending on the type of foundation. It might be worth just testing them anyway - the same shade might be still available, just under a different name/ number

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

go to prescriptives in brown thomas their make up comes in pale shade or if you want they will specially mix one for you to match your skin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

LadyJ wrote:
    What's paler than ivory? Like,what's it called? Their ivory one is too dark for me.

Porcelain is the shade that is paler than ivory. The Max Factor Seamless really is brilliant.

Advertisement