Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is sleep catching up with any1??

Options
  • 08-06-2006 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

:confused: i seem to unable to study i have had a max of 4 hours sleep the last 3 nights and now i am feeling it any 1 the same as me????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭michelle_ie

yip deffo ive went to bed at 11ish every night but with nerves cant sleep... got about 8 hours sleep in the past 2 days and im shattered and yet i have so much to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

ive had 2 years of preparation, up at 7.45, bed at 1. my daily routine :D

it's all paying off now....i feel normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

I was in bed at half 11 last night, and up at half 7 this morning, fairly normal me thinks but it was practically a 9 to 5 job today and I'm absolutly wrecked! So much for night before cramming...

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

i just passed outlast night at about 9 got up at 5 this morning felt like my brain was a marshmallow so i then went back to bed from half 6 to half 7..i am quite tired..im say ill be shattered tomorrow fo sho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

average of 5 hours per day

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

i just passed outlast night at about 9 got up at 5 this morning felt like my brain was a marshmallow so i then went back to bed from half 6 to half 7..i am quite tired..im say ill be shattered tomorrow fo sho.

yeah baby fo sho.. lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭DonaldDuck

smemon wrote:
    ive had 2 years of preparation, up at 7.45, bed at 1. my daily routine :D

it's all paying off now....i feel normal.
    Make the 1 a 2 and the 7 45 an 8 45 and you have me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Getting about 7:30 hours sleep each night, so not too bad. Been doing **** all study this week, cramming doesn;t work for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

I need sleep :mad:

I'm sleepy and want my jams jams :D

I got 6 last night 3 the night before and if I'm lucky 6 again tonight.

I'm used to 12. I NEED 12

The heat is wearing me out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Nearly fell asleep in Maths today. Tiresome.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

sleep...o **** yes its gettin to me....about 7 hours the last 2 days of sleep.....sleep at 3 am and get up at 6:15

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Shattered right now, up till like 2/3 the past few nights, then getting up around 7, not in tomorrow though! :D

Advertisement