Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia 3250

• 08-06-2006 7:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy the new Nokia 3250 but was told by Vodafone that they have no plans to release it to the Irish market at the moment.
    Does anyone know is there any other way I can buy this phone? Online etc...?
    If I bought it from the UK would my Irish SIM work or what would I have to do in order for my SIM to work on it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 alfagt

You can buy it SIM free and it will work with your SIM. You can then go to Nokia's website to get MMS, e-mail and Wap settings. Here's a few places you can buy.

Expansy's €389

Pixmania €349

Mobilejoker €303

Or just E-Bay it and see how you go!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

for that price and it dosnt have 3G
    don't bother

Advertisement