Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guess that examiner!!

Options
  • 08-06-2006 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

I might get a pic of him up anyway he's shorter then me id say maybe 5"8 ish im not to good with heights think im 5"9 he's baldy with short grey hair around the sides stocky built not overweight though strong arms?? eh big glasses (old fashioned) and prop the factor that will give it away wears an emerald green suit has no tie on and a checkered shirt with top button open dont remember his shoes really they were black with a line along the sides me thinks

oh right and in KK in south east so id assume they're pretty localish

this chap had a good look through the irish paper so i take it thats his subject otherwise well i dunno who likes irish

edit he was doing the maths paper today and was honours so thats prob his subject and he has a blackish mark on the top of his head kinda hard to explain

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

What a great thread! Mine is a sortish guy about 5'6. Kinda fat. Wears big glasses. Dublinish accent. Longishes grayish brownsh hair. In Drogheda. Anyone know him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

My fella is kinda cute(old cute haha), he has a sort of a limp and he SMELLS REALLY BAD!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭willowmegs

we have a woman, she has terrible dress sense: beige tracksuit bottom like trousers, huge pink cardi, short white hair. cork accent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭sully-gormo

Mine has a hunch is prob 5'11 if he bothered to stand up straight. Has wooden soled shoes that clack off the floor of the hall. He wears a purple and green striped shirt and is really pernicketty, does everything really slowly and if anyone tries to rush him even the slightest he flips. when he tries to shut everyone up and sit down he only talks and noone hears. I think hes a biology teacher but dont hold me on that

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

ours is a woman!!she's pretty young and she's a goodlookin woman!!she's really nice aswell!!she has d craic wit us and lets us talk and stuff!!do you lot have to be in the exam hall half an hour before??we dont n i was jus wonderin do u have to be???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

meh you dont have to be in ours.we usually study in our hall till round 25 past

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

our lad come at 25past on the dot every time part from the first day anyway back to the topic someones gotta see there teacher sooner or later on here think ill get it going with pics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Mines name is John Barren. He teaches English.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

ours looks like hes age 110 and hes got a pink t shirt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭tinka

mine's kind of old, a man. cute as in old cute. kind of droopy eyes (that sounds weird..), he's a gaeilgeoir, really nice but makes loads of noise with the spoon when he gets a cup of tea! just stirs it for ages, loudly!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Our lad looks like Dick Van Dyke from Diagnosis Murder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Daddio wrote:
    Our lad looks like Dick Van Dyke from Diagnosis Murder.
    :D Inspiring

We have a plain woman about 27ish nothing intresting about her but she's really nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭sticky9cd

ThrownAway wrote:
    :D Inspiring

We have a plain woman about 27ish nothing intresting about her but she's really nice.
    we have John O Malley-he used to be the manager of the galway team- hes strict but sound enough. any one know him?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

There's three bird in mine (we're 'borrowing' the gym hall from Loretto on the green..) one is kinda pale, has proper long red hair, and loves her 3/4 lengths..

One is blonde, has glasses, is short, and real quite and shy..

The other Is kinda tall, real tanned, longish brown curly hair, and a mole on her right tricep area.. (should help distinguish her..)

I'd say they could all be from the same school, they seem to know each other.. And there's a good chance they're from loretto, but not definite..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

Wez wrote:
    The other Is kinda tall, real tanned, longish brown curly hair, and a mole on her right tricep area.. (should help distinguish her..)

i know her, she's my cousin. Tell her Garret says hi tomorrow

maybe she'll treat you nice if she thinks you know me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Haha, random!

What's her name? Might kinda shout it out to see if it's definitely her before going up and telling her I know her cousin.. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭EyeDeeOne

our one is really sound :D
    cba explaining her

Advertisement