Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Real Good 'N' Proper LC Beers Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Juicebox wrote:
    so is it gonna be all dubs and the likes ie wicklow,kildare etc or are true culchies welcome, me myself im a clare girl?
    Course yis are welcome, if it makes you feel any better I live in Glenroe ;)

Seb you coming to the beers, relive that I'm-finished-the-LC-feck-the-lot-of-yis feeling?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

ThrownAway wrote:
    Tissh some dark place with a bunch of strangers miles from home

:D
    I see absolutely no flaw in this plan.:D
    Daddio wrote:
    Seb you coming to the beers, relive that I'm-finished-the-LC-feck-the-lot-of-yis feeling?
    Oh absolutely, I'll adore feeling like the old man of the group at just 21!!!
    Yeah, I'll deffo be along, sure Dublin's my own city anyway, can't let you young whippersnappers muddy the place up!!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Juicebox

caesar wrote:
    Your not alone :p

I'd probably go to it but I'm not 18 as I already mentioned in the other thread so I dunno. How about a picnic instead? :D

Not a bother...i walked into whelans,the village and i think the name of the club was traffic when i was 16, me and my friend didnt look twice at us,its all in the stance and eye contact...nobody fancies goin to whelans no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

What was that hostel website again I can only book by phone do you need creditcards or can you just pay in cash. I'm booking tomorow so the 24 is definite... I'll probably end up dragging a couple of friends along

The only time I was ever in one was when I was in France but I didn't share with people

ThrownAway wrote:
    What was that hostel website again I can only book by phone do you need creditcards or can you just pay in cash. I'm booking tomorow so the 24 is definite... I'll probably end up dragging a couple of friends along

The only time I was ever in one was when I was in France but I didn't share with people
    www.usit.ie Enjoi. Search for hostels on the right side of teh page.

Btw no chit chat about underage locations, as Seamus has already warned us on the other thread. :( Any such talk must be done outside boards I'm afraid, otherwise we'll suffer unspeakable consequences.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭tinka

so it's the definitely the 24th then..? not the 23rd no? :D

Why can you not make the 24th? Shun any other arrangements you may have, for the good of boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭tinka

i would but it's my friend's bday party and in fairness to her, i know her a smidge better than you lot! :p ah whatever suits the majority.

the 23rd...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

*plays green day - minority*

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

Daddio wrote:
    Btw no chit chat about underage locations, as Seamus has already warned us on the other thread. :( Any such talk must be done outside boards I'm afraid, otherwise we'll suffer unspeakable consequences.
    Yeah I know. I was only saying that it will be a problem for me and a few of the others on here. The joys of being 17 doing the LC :D

• Advertisement

Daddio wrote:
    www.usit.ie Enjoi. Search for hostels on the right side of teh page.

Thanks for that I'm booking later

My class party is on the 23rd :eek:

I'll be wrecked :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

So is that about 3 girls and 40 lads? Girls, bring your friends. As for the pre LC boards party. It starts a 1pm on the 24th in the harbour bar in Bray, then those who'd like to join in later can meet us for cans o the DART in.

caesar wrote:
    Yeah I know. I was only saying that it will be a problem for me and a few of the others on here. The joys of being 17 doing the LC :D
    I know, it's a pity alright. Ideally everyone could come but alas...

Next february sure :D

Good stuff Thrown, glad you'll be able to make it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

I'd throw it a week in advance tbh - there's already been a load of 18ths/Class parties in every school planned for that weekend- I know for a fact that Rios, Tram Co and XXI are all booked out for 18ths and for the underage people the bouncers in town will be on full alert that weekend. Also, I'd suggest either Bruxelles or the Turks Head, maybe even Foggy Dew - no one will take a second glance at you in their, you could nearly walk out with a bar stool.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

yeah i vote for the turks head too, bruxelles would be a bit packed

Where's the Turks Head?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Temple Bar-ish - young crowd, bit of a kip... Could suit yeah all
    More upmarket I'd suggest The Village - Whelans is overrated

The Village is good yeah. What about Dorans?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭helles belles

dorans are starting to get a bit stingy on the door cuz they have been caught so many times with underage drinkers.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

shizzle, just realised i cant go :(

• Advertisement

oh well :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Daddio wrote:
    Prague, would ya get up the yard! :p

I don't see anywhere that you're ambassador of some Prague forum. You know where ya must go. The beers ftw.

If ya can, like...
    i'll try my best! just for you daddio ;)

:| wrote:
    shizzle, just realised i cant go :(
    Ah heck. Well sure if it turns out you can go, drop in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

i'll try my best! just for you daddio ;)
    What's Prague like? You know any crazy pubs or clubs you can reccommend cause i'll be popping in there during the summer?

It's amazing how fast accommodation goes in Dublin :eek: I've sent a few emails to places there but they're really going fast :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

im more than likely going to be there as i've said, 90% chance...
    24th i agree is a great date for it....

i think we should all just meet up at a certain time and venue and just start off and have a few beers and introduce ourselves and have a little chat... so that would keep us occupied for like 2 hours or so? then maybe we move on somewhere else... then at the end of a night go to a nightclub? prefibly a dance/hiphop one :D

Listen to this man.:D

Going to Paris on the 23rd.And elitist culchies like myself find the Pale a bit common. :p

ThrownAway wrote:
    It's amazing how fast accommodation goes in Dublin :eek: I've sent a few emails to places there but they're really going fast :eek:

i got my accomadation already, a mate from dub lettin me crash for a few days :D

i got my accomadation already, a mate from dub lettin me crash for a few days :D
    Damn you :mad:

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭helles belles

someone tell me to go study i have no will power!

• Advertisement

someone tell me to go study i have no will power!
    GO STUDY :mad: :mad:

Advertisement