Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Real Good 'N' Proper LC Beers Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

ThrownAway wrote:
    Damn you :mad:

:D
    Are ya stuck for accommodation completely? You could try getting somewhere close to dublin but not in the city maybe.

Helles Belles, Go Study!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Not completely I just couldn't figure out the area code for Dub to ring the places up directely so I sent emails to five different places that have places for the 24th. Just waiting for replies...I can't use my parents credit card to book online so I'll have to pay in cash or something :confused:

I was talking to my aunt yesterday and she told me she'll be going up in a few weeks so hopefully I'll convince her to go on the 24th.

What about Uncle John? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

I will have to make sure my presence is felt ( I am really a 70year old obese man with an undesending testicle, but theres hope yet!) I should be there, what about Dorans then Fitzsimons if theres a bigish group going?

Yep tripper I could go for that, sounds good.

I'm lookin fwd to meetin yall actually :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Juicebox

is blanchardstown hard to get to,assuming well be finished at half 3 maybe in the morning? bit far out to get a taxi right? at the mo its my only chance of getting somewhere to bunk

Not too difficult, not too bad for a taxi maybe either :confused:

Are you bringing anyone with ya? You could share the taxi I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Easy to get to in a taxi or nitelink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭helles belles

i live in castleknock which is just before blanch so u can get a taxi with me if u want?

oh and thanks for the encouragement ppl, i did go study, got a hell of a lot of bio done!
    yippeee!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

go study again i tell ya! shoee shoee!!:p :p:p:p

• Advertisement

but....but...i... did....
    hum... (me pouting):( :(:(

uhm so have we decided where we are going yet?

Daddio wrote:
    What about Uncle John? :D
    He's the plan B

I got an email back from kinlay so I'd say I'll be there have to ring tomorow they say I need a visa number though :confused:

Well Doran's then Fitzsimons. I like The Village though wither, if anyone wants to second that? I don't really mind so much, had a great paddy's day at Fitzsimons. And Doran's should be good.
    I reckon we shuold go somewhere where we can kind of introduce ourselve first, so we don't just go out and get wrecked with a bunch of randomers. I could do that any weekend.

Daddio wrote:
    Well Doran's then Fitzsimons. I like The Village though wither, if anyone wants to second that? I don't really mind so much, had a great paddy's day at Fitzsimons. And Doran's should be good.
    I reckon we shuold go somewhere where we can kind of introduce ourselve first, so we don't just go out and get wrecked with a bunch of randomers. I could do that any weekend.

i want somewhere where we can stick together because i don't know my way around the place and wanna stick with someone who knows the place... shouldn't we exchange a few numbers anyways? just so nobody gets lost... i can't even find my friends in nightclubs and big pubs sometimes.... and things happen.. lol

I'll be lost too :D Only been up there a couple of times but I know Cork city like the back of my hand...God I hate that saying because there's no such thing as the back of your hand wtf

ThrownAway wrote:
    I'll be lost too :D Only been up there a couple of times but I know Cork city like the back of my hand...God I hate that saying because there's no such thing as the back of your hand wtf

i know cork city pretty well. but only been up in dublin like 6 times... its so big compared to my town or cork lol

Have people got msn? It'll be handier maybe for the mo.

i got msn , want me to pm it to you? i don't want to post it on this post...

I''ll get lost and end up one of those ''missing'' people

Only yahoo :(

• Advertisement

ThrownAway wrote:
    I''ll get lost and end up one of those ''missing'' people

you should get msn , 9 out of 10 irish people that use messengers have msn!

can't I have the crappiest system in the world I used to have it a few months ago with my old computer

Yeah go ahead sure, I'll chat to ya tomorrow I'm heading offline now.
    Ciao folks.

Woo I'm booked in Kinlay house which I think is in the Temple Bar place
    I'm going to be wrecked that weekend

23Friday - Class Party
    24Saturday - This
    25Sunday - Friends 18th

and the following week I'm off to France with a few friends

:)

ThrownAway wrote:
    Woo I'm booked in Kinlay house which I think is in the Temple Bar place
    I'm going to be wrecked that weekend

23Friday - Class Party
    24Saturday - This
    25Sunday - Friends 18th

and the following week I'm off to France with a few friends

:)

sounds nice!

22nd coming up to the , gonna meet up with some mates and some people i've been playing online games with for a while... they are having a meet up and playing paintball and going on the piss on the 22nd, 23rd then lc beers 24th heading home 25th , work starts 26th then oxegen going up 7th, 8th 9th come home 10th. also going on out on 16th of june.. which is in a few days..

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

ThrownAway wrote:

What? but its right there.....i can see it...

ThrownAway wrote:

how do u not have msn:confused:
    i live on that thing. the amount of random chats that i have there. with random ppl i barely know.

(sigh) just thinking about it know, ur prob right not to have it, it has been the downfall of my lc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

how do u not have msn:confused:
    i live on that thing. the amount of random chats that i have there. with random ppl i barely know.

(sigh) just thinking about it know, ur prob right not to have it, it has been the downfall of my lc.
    I found the spark of MSN went when you realised you ad more people blocked than you were speaking to. I just can't stand people who talk to you in that bleeding text language that i can't understand. People who change all their fonts to mad flashy things should be shot on the spot aswell.

I found the spark of MSN went when you realised you ad more people blocked than you were speaking to. I just can't stand people who talk to you in that bleeding text language that i can't understand. People who change all their fonts to mad flashy things should be shot on the spot aswell.

i agree , also i have disabled nudges and them horrific winks

• Advertisement

Oh when I had it I lived on it I'm just glad it's gone
    What? but its right there.....i can see it...
    Now turn your hand around....what's that called then? :p

Advertisement