Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Real Good 'N' Proper LC Beers Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Just bumping this back up.

So everyone still going? Yay/nay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

yay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Nooooooooooooo, I can't go on Saturday :(:(. I'm going up to galway, if anyone wants to change their plans and divert to Galway someone gave me a gaf just off shop street for the summer, the regulars are welcome to stay.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

wait, this is the 24th......interesting, why did i think it was the 23rd....
    I might be able to go...

Everyone better go or I'll send them abusive PM's containing pictures of Laurence Lewellyn Bowen in compromising positions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

:eek: That sounds scary. After this weekend I never want to drink again. It's not a definite for me yet I might be working :(

ThrownAway wrote:
    :eek: That sounds scary. After this weekend I never want to drink again. It's not a definite for me yet I might be working :(
    :mad:
    Nah just kidding. If ye have to work fair enough.

But seriously though, if you don't go...
    :p

whats the crack with this thing, how many people are going??? Definitly going like? If theres not that many perhaps friday might be an option?

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

*Tripper* wrote:
    perhaps friday might be an option?
    in galway :D

Haha, maybe we could get an LC boards beers for the west of ireland??? seen as i cant make the saturday in dublin :(

• Advertisement

caesar wrote:
    in galway :D
    I can't go on Friday. Camping party.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

How did I not see this thread? lol!aww I cnt go :( im going away on Friday :(

I really wish i wasnt going to miss this, there will never be another one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

*Tripper* wrote:
    Haha, maybe we could get an LC boards beers for the west of ireland??? seen as i cant make the saturday in dublin :(

I agree. Dublins too far away

It's probs the easiest for the majority, plus in the older thread we were able to suggest dates and places. Tripper, I suggest you chloroform your mates, bring them to the beers, then trick them into thinking it's Galway.

Okay so who ACTUALLY can make it

There'll end up only like three people going and just kinda gather into a corner :p

There's like a 82 per cent chance I'll be there

ThrownAway wrote:
    Okay so who ACTUALLY can make it

There'll end up only like three people going and just kinda gather into a corner :p

There's like a 82 per cent chance I'll be there
    I'll definitely go as long as there's a decent crowd going.
    When can you be certain Thrown?

It'd be about thursday I'd say

Tenner bets that it will end up with just Daddio and Thrown in an awkward position in a shady street of dublin, we should have a beers after the results to! So I can go!

*Tripper* wrote:
    Tenner bets that it will end up with just Daddio and Thrown in an awkward position in a shady street of dublin, we should have a beers after the results to! So I can go!
    :p
    Easy now son, you get back in your box. Enjoi Galway.

• Advertisement

Ohhh, hit em were it hurts!!! We all know what your really hoping for Daddio *cough*orgy*cough* :D

Well, I have bought an expensive wine, and 12 red roses, and rented a Limo, but they're for casanove_kid. Shhhhhhh, don't tell him.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

anyone else thinking about what they're going to say to parents/friends?

Eh yeah mam im just off to meet a whole load of randomers from the internet.....dont wait up.....

"Going out dunno if i'll be back" always does the trick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭helles belles

Yeah i told my friends that i was thinking of going. they feared for my life!
    So one of them, at least, will be accompanying me!
    so if there any pedo's/rapists going. I have a 6"1 bodyguard going with me and he does some form of martial arts so im all good.
    Just be WARNED!

Dam!

so if there any pedo's/rapists going. I have a 6"1 bodyguard going with me and he does some form of martial arts so im all good.
    Just be WARNED!

Omg I want one too :p

I told my mom about it but I think she forgot and thinks I'm going up shopping on saturday, which I am but then I'm going to get stranded up there and happen to just miss the last bus/train and miraculously have a hostel booked which reminds me I can't remember the name of :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

Just be WARNED!

im a pycho pedo 40 year old just going to rape ye all up the arse one by one..... i said to much.. BEWARE

He's not joking folks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭helles belles

ok so how many are going? and where are we going?
    and how many girls are going? cuz i dont want it just to be me and thrown away!

Advertisement