Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cramming!

Options
  • 08-06-2006 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭

In the face of the almighty bitch that is honours irish paper 2, and myself having learned one prose ceist (which is now subsequently forgotten), I would ask the good ppl facing sweet irelands bitter wrath to comment on the effectiveness of quick revising...or "Cramming".

Say nice things or im FU(KED.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Pez

http://www.skool.ie/skoool/examcentre_senior.asp?id=3972 :D
    i think thats a good sample answer on cearrbhac
    one way of crammin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭blahhh

write bullet points on everything.....

that's what i do and I do it best ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I've never found cramming much use tbh, it's defeinately no substitute for putting work in throughout the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

Cramming is great! I usually remember most of the stuff I cram, particularly biology! I can never retain any information I have crammed for more than a day though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

cramming is the only study i do.

it's a high pressure situation with the clock ticking so you're forced to learn only what you need to know.

provided you've worked for a couple of years, cramming can get you an A, i'm hoping to prove that in some subjects this summer :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement