Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Sony Conference

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Riiiide Raceeerr!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Haha yeah saw that last week. I know it's stuff taken out of context, and it's a cheap laugh, but damnit it is funny. "Real-time weapon change?!" is just classic.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Hit his weak spot, for MASSIVE DAMAGE!
    :p

Quoting that video at 4am while someone is highly caffeinated and playing Shadow of the Colossus is ****ing hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

"The um, stages of the game will also be based on famous battles which actually took place in ancient Japan."

....."so here's this giant enemy crab."

LOL!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Heh heh. That got a laugh out of me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

takes it way out of context but it's hilarious anyway ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Very funny video, some of it is out of context, yes and it does ignore some of the better bits of the Sony Conference (not that there were loads), but stuff like Authentic japanese battles (with giant crabs), RIIIDGE Racer!!!, not using gimmicks (card battles and rearview mirrors) and awesome real time weapon changes were simply crying out to be ridiculed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭EWheelChair

Real time weapon change!?

Oh man, thats my new quote forever.

Advertisement