Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

K750i camera not working

• 08-06-2006 11:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

My k750i camera isn't working. When I slide the shutter across nothing happens. So I'm guessing that there's some switch or something broken. Is there an easy fix for this?

I ask because I got it off ebay second hand and while it worked fine for ages(6+ months) its now stopped which is a major hassle to me as I don't have any other digital camera :/

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Cassiel

Not much help in your case but the same thing happened with my one. Brought it back to the shop and it was gone for a week getting repaired at vodafone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

isn't that shutter built into the cover? maybe changing that would get it to work. failing that, is there not an option on the phone to select the camera. i know on my 6680 i can either slide the back down or choose it from the options

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

isn't that shutter built into the cover? maybe changing that would get it to work. failing that, is there not an option on the phone to select the camera. i know on my 6680 i can either slide the back down or choose it from the options

I tried to select the camera through the menu's but the phone "thinks" the cover is still closed as the switch hasn't clicked or whatever.

I've thought about changing the cover but its a messy job on this phone.. Plus I've no guarantee that it would work. Unless anyone here knows offhand.

Advertisement