Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The cost of stamps - any alternatives?

Options
  • 09-06-2006 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭

Here's the situation:

I am starting a new company and want to inform other businesses about us and show them how beneficial our service will be to them. That's not the problem.

The problem is the cost of stamps. I'll be sending out approximately 10,000 letters, and obviously I require stamps (or do I?). I was hoping there was a different way in which businesses operate with regard to stamps (ie, it is prepaid etc?).

I'm not too sure on the exact cost but I think it's somewhere around 47c (please, correct me). So 10,000 x .47 = €4700.

It's not a lot to most, but for me I've got limited finance and the possibility of such a recurring cost, although not the end of the world, isn't very helpful.

Are there any alternatives for companies? Special rates, pre-payment etc?

Your advice is much appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement