Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samurai 7

Options
  • 09-06-2006 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭

Hey, has anyone out there watched the Samurai 7 anime series? I must say its a gem of a show, one of the best ive ever seen. Its based on an old Japanese movie of the same name, but it being anime the old samurai "bandits" are giant robots. I strongly suggest you seeing it, especially if your a fan of Samurai Champloo or Bleach.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Yeah - and the opening music is class :D Never watched the whole series sadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

bought parts one and two while on holidays i gotta say its an amazing series

Some of the best animation/production values you could see and the classic story with the futuristic twist is fantastastic

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

Art_Wolf wrote:
    Yeah - and the opening music is class :D Never watched the whole series sadly.
    Your right, that opening theme is the best piece of music I have ever heard in an opening.....cept for Star wars of course :p

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

Im nearing the end of the series and im still not warming to it that much. Like the fight scenes are pretty cool n all but its missing something. Im not dying to watch the nxt ep like i would with naruto, bleach or full-metal. I find that you dont really get into any of the characters, theyre all a bit cold.

Advertisement