Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

As good a reason in the world to vote Nikki out

Options
  • 09-06-2006 4:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

Pete nominated Nikki this week, so after tonights shenanigans between himself and nikki under the covers this evening, wouldn't it be just fun for her to see how he voted during her interview with Davina tomorrow?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Ohh yes. I'd love it. Though saying that ... Pete will probably walk seeing as tonight Nikki was in bed with him in the same bed she was with George in, before he walked :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Another reason is to totally screw with the housemates heads. You saw the look on some of the faces of the housemates when Sezer left, imagine the total mind-fuk if Sam is left in the house. It would also boost Sams morale a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Oh yes. would love to see dis-Grace's face trying to figure out how Sam is popular enough with viewers !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Ah no, keep Nikki in, Sam Out, Nikki makes for good tv, although the interview could be agood one to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

It would be great to see the other housemates reactions if Nikki was given the boot, but I don't think I could watch much more of Sam... S/he odds on favourite to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

i'm in the same camp - it would be such a mind-screw on the other housemates, trying to work out how Sam is more popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Better yet, evict Sam, then 1-2 weeks later have her come back into the house but she can't win (but don't tell the housemates).

Advertisement