Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lea...A true skank!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Kennett wrote:
    lol, I wouldn't know about that... I've been banned from AH for the past couple of months >_>

:O I bet you where really bold...disgraceful! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

TheGooner wrote:
    :O I bet you where really bold...disgraceful! :D

Oh yes, I was as bold as brass ;)

It was in the know your nerds thread, I never posted a picture after one of my comments... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

I thought she was actually quite good in the scene, considering she was apparently an amateur after all.

@ the topic @ hand, I thought women were allowed be open about there sexuality these days, I guess things haven't really changed @ all, have they :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

norbert64 wrote:
    I thought she was actually quite good in the scene, considering she was apparently an amateur after all.

@ the topic @ hand, I thought women were allowed be open about there sexuality these days, I guess things haven't really changed @ all, have they :rolleyes:

Ah come on now have you been watching at all???? Its not a being open about sexuality be it man or woman issue at all,its the manner in which she talks about it.Not to mention the fact that she has a young kid at home watching her while she beckons housemates to "go for me minge" or deepthroat a carrot.If a member of your family did that do you think its sexual liberation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I doubt she was as amateur as you think.
    she's into quite dodgy practices so I'd say she has performed in front of a camera in a more "amateur" way at home.

As for sexuality, women are allowwed to be more open about it, but there's no need to go to the lengths she has.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

padi89 wrote:
    Ah come on now have you been watching at all???? Its not a being open about sexuality be it man or woman issue at all,its the manner in which she talks about it.Not to mention the fact that she has a young kid at home watching her while she beckons housemates to "go for me minge" or deepthroat a carrot.If a member of your family did that do you think its sexual liberation?

Poor kid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Just when i thought she couldnt get any worse...........

Last night n the diary room she said she was "gagging for c0ck".Then she said something to the words of the only three things that are relivent in her life are "booze,c0cks and something else".Then she goes " its hard in here especially when Petes got such a big c0ck".

My God her son is in ,if not already, for some slagging.Does she show her son her p0rno and go "look son thats mummy on the telly".She makes my skin crawl.Get her outta there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

She's gotta have some sort of issues!
    She pretends to mother Pete & then goes on about the size of his member & how she needs some?
    Probably best she's away from her son atm!
    She still manages to come across as really naive sometime though.

Tis all really sad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

padi89 wrote:
    Just when i thought she couldnt get any worse...........

Last night n the diary room she said she was "gagging for c0ck".Then she said something to the words of the only three things that are relivent in her life are "booze,c0cks and something else".Then she goes " its hard in here especially when Petes got such a big c0ck".

My God her son is in ,if not already, for some slagging.Does she show her son her p0rno and go "look son thats mummy on the telly".She makes my skin crawl.Get her outta there.
    OMFG, I was over in my nana's last night watching this. I nearly died, so did the poor 75 yr old, poor thing.

Advertisement