Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results out today?

Options
  • 09-06-2006 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭

I heard they were but wont get a chance to go to the college today?
    There was some talk of being able to access the results online aswell?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

provisional results are out today, and have been in the last few days for some courses. final results (i.e. if any lecturers fought your corner to give you those extra few marks to pass) are due on monday... according to one of my lecturers anyway.

go here for online thingy (afaik not all courses are covered by it). your student ID is the same as it's been all year, your PIN should be your DOB

• Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Cheers I must have a look at that link when I get home, Firewall in work is blocking it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

that pin thingy was emailed out to me, i can't remember using my dob to get into it.

check your squirrell mail for a mail from [email]Module.Registration@[remove]dit.ie[/email]

i've had my results since friday last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Any idea what the link is for accessing squirrel mail out side the college, I cant seem to find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

I got 39 in one module and seventy in another, can I compensate this even though the module i got 70 in was only a half year module?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

i passed! i passed! i passed!

oh thank god.

and not sure shoutman bout the half year module thingy. did nu do well in any other full year modules?

I got 60 in the other half year project i did but everything else I got between 50-60 in. Oh and i got 20 in quants...

well my understanding from last year (in an unmodularised course, so it mightnt apply) is that if you fail one below 35, then you cant compensate on any and have to resit all the ones you failed in.

kinda makes the whole compensation thing look sucky

Pantaloons!

One bloody percentage.

appeal

• Advertisement

appeal

Will do

then everyone wins :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

still havnt got mine. 1st year marketeer

i think yours are a week back from mine cause you finished your exams later than we did. its up on the exams office door(when results are out/how they are being published). the exams office is third door on your left as you enter aungier st tru the main foyer. i only found it last week when i went to complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Anyone know if your Thesis results are also posted with your exam results?

Online yokey isn't working for my course.

Excellent my provisional result of 39 has been changed to 40, I like lecturers :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

GAH!

My lecturer just emailed us to tell us the results will be up sometime over the next two day >_<. This is going to be a horrible wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Black_Couch

Anyone know when the repeats are on?

For first year science?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭bounty

repeats are in autumn?

woot i got a 2.1 in my finals

jpeg1062283476.jpg

Anyone know when the repeats are on?

For first year science?

Thanks

i think all repeats are in sept

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Any idea what the link is for accessing squirrel mail out side the college, I cant seem to find it?

https://squirrelmail.dit.ie/mail/src/login.php

• Registered Users Posts: 47 mikelmessi

Bloody ridiculous DIT, our final year results were listed under exam numbers. The only time my year used exam number was at Christmas for one exam only, everything since then was based on projects. Off course results were not posted til exams office was closed and we couldn't get bloodyexam numbers. Consequently half my class were crowding around noticeboard trying to work out who got what alphabetically. Happy days though I got a 2.1 (I think!!)

Advertisement