Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how much is my telly worth?

• 09-06-2006 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

yo,

my dad is thinking of selling our Sony Trinitron 28" telly in order to help with the upgrade to hd..

here's a pic: http://www.buy-cheap-electricals.co.uk/images/Sony/2953.jpg

how much would it go for? including the stand, no manuals.

cheers for the help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

danbhala wrote:
    how much would it go for? including the stand, no manuals.

Free to good home? That is if you want to get rid of it quick. Surely there is some relative that would like an upgrade from their 21" Sanyo from 1986?

How old is it? Personally as the cost of these is so low anyway and the tilt of the market severly tending towards LCD, I would not be pushed at all to spend "a lot" of money on a second hand tv.

If selling a TV of that quality is required to offset the price of a new LCD then it might be worth considering saving a bit more so that the cost of the LCD can be justified.

L.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Looking at the model, I'm guessing it's only about 3 or 4 years old at most.

They were definitely a good TV, better than many CRT sets about at the moment.

If you're lucky you may get €200 or so for it, maybe €250.

Advertisement