Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

english fans

• 09-06-2006 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Is there an English pub in Dublin where England fans are gathering to watch the match tomorrow?

I know there is a Polish one on parnell street but is there an English equivalent or is it just every pub with a tv in Temple Bar?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

toffeeman wrote:
    Is there an English pub in Dublin where England fans are gathering to watch the match tomorrow?

I know there is a Polish one on parnell street but is there an English equivalent or is it just every pub with a tv in Temple Bar?

yeah, its called the hell-fire club, up on the wicklow mountains

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

toffeeman wrote:

Every pub, there is bound to be alot of english people that live over here so there should be a good number in pubs, maybe if you have a few mates try to arrange something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its a good question to ask, 100,000 englanders live in this country and we're all but invisible the Poles meanwhile are fecking everywhere! :D

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭mchurl

el rabitos wrote:
    yeah, its called the hell-fire club, up on the wicklow mountains

hehe :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

Id like to say you'd be more than welcome in most pubs but that isnt exactly true,you will be welcome in the majority though!!

I hope you find a decent pub and enjoy the match and as an Eircom League fan,I'd like to say best of luck,i hope you win the World cup!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,432 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

mike65 wrote:
    Its a good question to ask, 100,000 englanders live in this country and we're all but invisible the Poles meanwhile are fecking everywhere! :D

Mike.

150k polish in this country! you are outnumbered Mike! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

130k i was told.

i have england in a pool to win it. and i need that 60 euro prize

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

im gonna burn down that english pub. only joking :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

im gonna burn down that english pub
    Not sure your access is going to last very long at the rate you're going!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I thought that a few posts earlier! We're a nice board for nice people. ;)

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

Not sure your access is going to last very long at the rate you're going!

i was joking obviosly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Banned for two months mostly due to this post and pretty much all of your other childish anti english posts, as per the charter.

OP temple bar.....seriously its like England-Land be a good place to watch their matches.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭raheny red

It wasn't even funny, stupid joke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Banned, we dont like your type around here....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Banned, we dont like your type around here....

Now that's funny...:D

Advertisement