Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homec today ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Options
  • 09-06-2006 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

oh my god its was horible i failed and i have to repeat, i was depending on that exam to get a high c - i havent stoped crying im so pissed off any 1 feel the same???????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

Well I don't do Home Ec but my friend did and she came out crying. She thought it was horrific. Maybe if it was so hard they'll mark it much easier....

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭blahhh

lousy....I'm SO glad I didn't do honours then :eek:

Ordinary was ok, do-able, but I couldn't predict what i got.

What came up on honours...Home Ec is a balls of a fu(kin paper......HATE IT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Im glad I droped H.E :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭bobneedshelpnow

lipids didnt come up (small bit in sq) proteinsq1 i just went blank and elective poverty i waffled even though i knew it .......... it wasnt that bad of a paper but i dunno all i can say is i ****ed up big time and i have to repeat ......its all coz i freaked out before going in and when i didnt see lipids i nearly had a heart attack..........

ah you never know, remember you still have your food journal thingys....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

Have to say i was happy enough.didnt have enough time to finish though :(

blahhh wrote:
    ah you never know, remember you still have your food journal thingys....
    yeah about that , that was due the day weekend after my debs and me and my friend were very very drunk and wrote the whole journal over two days yeah unbelievable but my god if you read it - we were mortified so i guess thats why im so pissed off and the fact that she dropped to pass -(why couldnt i have done that) im such a idiot please just say it im a totally feckin idiot:mad:

yeah about that , that was due the day weekend after my debs and me and my friend were very very drunk and wrote the whole journal over two days yeah unbelievable but my god if you read it - we were mortified so i guess thats why im so pissed off and the fact that she dropped to pass -(why couldnt i have done that) im such a idiot please just say it im a totally feckin idiot:mad:

yeah me too....cept bout the drunk part I just fu.cked it to one side and said ah plenty of time, then my teachers says ok so next week journals.....I was still writing in it as she was prying it from my hands ....literally

You don't have to repeat the whole year!, just do it outside of school.....do a plc or something. You're probably grand anyway

if i do fail can i do a plc and repeat my homec paper like together, but im guessing i will mess up biology too - god my teacher said she looked in when i doing it and was like "you were writing like a crazy person dont worry" and the fact that i was so tired and emotional made me feel worse but i still think i did really crap.........i have to go sleep ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭michelle_ie

thought it was okkkk dont think i would have gotten my high B i wanted but maybe i bull****ted my way through to a C

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Muiriosa

It was a really awkward paper, definitly not enough time.

It was a joke I was starting my last question with 5 mins to go...

Bloody hell, that's all I can say. Crap load of marks gone, and the short questions... brutal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Assmaster_Kronk

Ah that food journal, easily my worst experience of 6th year. Took me 3 days workin 8am to 11pm, and up till 4 in the mornin the day it had to be in.......

I don't think the paper was that bad. I left the short q's till last cus i knew there wasn't much time for each question. Still did horribly in the shorts though...:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

it wasn't the best paper at all!! i mean how much can you write about the primary and secondary structure of protein...24 MARKS!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Assmaster_Kronk

it wasn't the best paper at all!! i mean how much can you write about the primary and secondary structure of protein...24 MARKS!!!!

that was a bit odd, i put down basically what was on my notes word for word and it only filled half a page:p

Advertisement