Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guess the Supervisor!

• 09-06-2006 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭

Stole this from the LC boards. You describe your examiner, and see if he/she teaches in someone else's school.

Our guy looks like Locke:http://beyondtherim.meisheid.com/wp-images/locke.jpg and talks with a Northern-ish accent.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Our guy has the craziest waft of red hair ever!Has a droopy face and does everything as slow as possible.Smells really bad too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

BMH wrote:
    Stole this from the LC boards. You describe your examiner, and see if he/she teaches in someone else's school.

Our guy looks like Locke:http://beyondtherim.meisheid.com/wp-images/locke.jpg and talks with a Northern-ish accent.

That sounds freakishly like a teacher in my school! Is he really small and a right provo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Wow how cool would it be to have John Locke as a superviser!

Our guy has red hair also. He's got a balled patch on top, not too noticable.
    He's got this bogger accent (no offense to anyone) but overall, he's really sound.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭BMH

That sounds freakishly like a teacher in my school! Is he really small and a right provo?
    Nah, not small. Post your own =)

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Fitzo

our guy is tall, grey hair, a bit dozey and prone to falling asleep

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭kwiva-g

Our supervisor is a woman with a really wrinkly face, and a northern accent. She has short brown hair, is quite small, and has worn the same red body-warmer-type wastecoat thingy every day so far. She's nice enough, but gave me the most evil look ever when I asked her if I could go to the bathroom!:rolleyes: Anyone know her? I know it's unlikely:p

Anyone's supervisor help with any questions? Apparently if you ask for, for example, a word in the Irish paper as you don't understand it, they're allowed help. My guy doesn't seem to want to though =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭yourpetzombie

Well, our lad is from Jarlath's in Tuam. He wore a check shirt today. And he's about yea high, balding a biteen and like oldish.

He told us his name but I can't remember. He's nice enough.

Our supervisor is a woman as well, she's well in to her forties and has blonde hair, always looking aroudn the place which is really annoying. And she's been wearing the same baje outfit for the last three days! She has glasses too and she sounds like she's from Munster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 the clansman

one of my friends has a guy who clips his nails and walks around in his socks...no idea what he/she looks like

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭leprehaungirl

ah my examiner is bang on! hes mad nice,today during cspe i felt really light headed because of the heat and felt bit sick so i asked him could i get some water so he goes down to get me some and he moved my desk from the sun up to the front right beside the fan!! :) he teaches in a school in drimnagh ,across the road from our ladys hospital!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Mine is from the North side of Dublin (judging from his accent) He's in his forties probably with very short hair (the kind that would get you kicked out of sitting your JC in a certain Tullamore school...)

He's really sound. Let me play the piano in the room before the English exams.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,474 ✭✭✭✭Victor

baje
    Beige! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

Mine is yay height, blonde, slight lisp, south dublin/maybe nass accent, has worn same outfit (beige) day in day out, sandals and is quite down to earth. I think the beige outfit is government issued :D

oh shes a woman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

You know "Yay/yea Heigh" only really works when accompanied with a hand gesture :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Piste wrote:
    You know "Yay/yea Heigh" only really works when accompanied with a hand gesture :p
    Heheh, that's what I was thinking.

Bah, looks like no one recognised anyone then.

My supervisor has red hair, two red cheeks and a stripey green and white outfit and I'm not sure whether it's a he or she.

20 yoyo's to the first person who guesses correctly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

my supervisors an tallish man around 50ish id say he always wears shirts and trousers has a black and grey beard and his glasses are on a string around his neck.i dont know what he sounds like becau8se he dosent speak

one of my trachers is supervising a school in ballsbridge.shes from kerry and has brownish red hair and walks like a penguin.oh and a lot of her clothers are made from sack matiriial

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

BMH wrote:
    Anyone's supervisor help with any questions? Apparently if you ask for, for example, a word in the Irish paper as you don't understand it, they're allowed help. My guy doesn't seem to want to though =)
    since when have they been allowed to do that?.... It's the first I've heard of it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Jakkass wrote:
    since when have they been allowed to do that?.... It's the first I've heard of it

They tellyou whata word sayseg.Inthe maths tables if a word is difficult toread.But will not(well, cannot) helpwith translations etc

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭BLARG

We have this fat pigeon looking bitch, and a guy who's name is o brien or something, with black hari, and he smells like he smokes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

I think one of the beige women is my Irish teacher...sounds like her..the Munster one( although she's from Kilkenny, she sounds nothing like it)..

I think one of the beige women is my Irish teacher...sounds like her..the Munster one( although she's from Kilkenny, she sounds nothing like it)..

And she's always wearing sandals!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭arctic lemur

Jello wrote:
    Wow how cool would it be to have John Locke as a superviser!

Our guy has red hair also. He's got a balled patch on top, not too noticable.
    He's got this bogger accent (no offense to anyone) but overall, he's really sound.

Used to have a history teacher yaers ago called fingers who was a bit like John Locke (from Lost, not the philosopher!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Ok, this sounds a bit strange. I was in Bebo and went onto someones page and was having a look at their flashbox. There were a load of pictures of people, it said at the start they were teachers. Anyway, I was having a look at it and I came across a fella that looked the exact same as our supervisor. I looked up the name of the flashbox and it appears that the supervisor is a teacher at St. Mels. He was pretty sound.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Yep!! That is my Irish Teacher!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 latenighttalk

kwiva-g wrote:
    Our supervisor is a woman with a really wrinkly face, and a northern accent. She has short brown hair, is quite small, and has worn the same red body-warmer-type wastecoat thingy every day so far. She's nice enough, but gave me the most evil look ever when I asked her if I could go to the bathroom!:rolleyes: Anyone know her? I know it's unlikely:p

I know her, she is a free-class supervisor at our school in Bray, Co.Wicklow!
    Her Name is [Name removed - Victor] and she is in her 60's and matches the description you gave!

LOL! shes a bitch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

No reference to indentifiable school staff or students.
    So yeah, no names. (I know supervisors aren't TECHNICALLY school staff, but still.)

• Advertisement

So yeah, no names. (I know supervisors aren't TECHNICALLY school staff, but still.)

You are such a little party pooper.

I hope you're happy.

>_<

:)

Advertisement