Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Hina

Options
  • 09-06-2006 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Im looking for Love Hina volumes 2-14....i will pay a fair price.

Barry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Zen 2nd

Where are you located? If your near Dublin city centre you can pick up vol. 2-14 at Easons, all should be available. €10.40 for each. I just got the entire set myself but I ain't selling. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭barry181091

ya i know there in easons...i bought the first 2.....but they are too dear for my tastes....

You sure you wouldent sell ?? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Cosine

I've got the series too, had to go over to england to get the last 4 :mad:

I ain't selling either though.

If you are or you know someone going over to england get them to buy them for you since they are only about £5-6 which is about €8-9. Not saving much true but it is a saving.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

You can get 4 for £18 on play.com at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Zen 2nd

Well PLAY.com still has that 4 for €30 offer still going on and they have every book still in stock. So you can buy the first 12 for €90 and then the last 2 for €18. So a total of €108. If you bought them in Easons it would cost you €145.60 so you save €37.60 plus the postage is free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭barry181091

So no one is willing to sell ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

i see theres a dvd collection of love hina coming out at the end of the month. not a bad price too. Here

Advertisement