Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linear Programming

Options
  • 09-06-2006 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

How do you do it????

I dropped down from honours maths and havent the slightest clue how to do it???
    HELP!!!!:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Take my advice and stay away from linear programming. Vectors is much easier to study for and do welll in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Linear Programming is the easiest question in section B.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

a good hour of studying it will see you through. look at the papers. it as ALWAYS the same question. - famous last words he he he:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Get a copy of the OL Maths Rapid Revision (blue and orange) and set aside 45mins max. Joke and a half - definitely the question to do in the option

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

jimi_t wrote:
    Get a copy of the OL Maths Rapid Revision (blue and orange) and set aside 45mins max. Joke and a half - definitely the question to do in the option

ya that's great but how the fcuk do ya do it?!?!?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Get the rapid revision book - less than a tenner - and look at the relevant pages,
    it's layed out step by step from the question to the answer. If you can't get it after that I don't know what to say, maybe get a friend to run it over with you - tis a hard thing to explain on a bulletin board

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Take the first 2 numbers as x and y and their total as =
    Same for the next 2 numbers
    Similataneous Equation

x = 0 y = 0

looking back on that it makes no sense, you need the papers to see what Im on about but thats the general jist.

Advertisement