Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spray head taps

Options
  • 09-06-2006 8:36pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭

HI,

need to get a mixer tap for a kitchen sink and it needs to have a pull-out spray head for rinsing etc.

anyone have one that they would recommend :D

make and model -- thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

karltimber wrote:
    HI,

need to get a mixer tap for a kitchen sink and it needs to have a pull-out spray head for rinsing etc.

anyone have one that they would recommend :D

make and model -- thx

Check ebay.

I bought a bathroom/kitchen mixer tap for nice'n'cheap. Great quality, prompt service etc etc.

There are bucket loads of taps to choose from.

I would certainly compare the prices from there with ones from the shops to see whether the savings are worthwhile to you or not.

L.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Tobi2

We have a Franke tap (I think) fitted to the sink.
    Slightly overpriced from what I can remember at the time, but I didn't have time to shop around.
    Spray pullout heat, that you press a little "button" to make it shower head....
    Very handy and I always wanted a tap like this!:D
    I know I am sad.

One thing, sink is under window, window is tilt/turn in, tap is so high that window hits it when turning in. Not a big problem here as I never anticipated opening that window that way v.much but something that you might want to think about when you purchase if your sink is located near window.

Think there was some concern re movement of pipes when turning tap side to side but not a problem now, can check with hubby if you want more info.

hth
    Tobi

Advertisement