Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm no longer me...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

what will happen when she goes to dublin. who will protect her there!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,449 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

she got the looks alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

fllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessshhhhhhhhh

Oh sureeeee, when I saw she's hot I get a shovel to the face, when syx says it, you thank 'im.

I see how it is.

<sits in a corner and scowls>

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

/me peppers social influence about the room...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

jabberwock wrote:
    what will happen when she goes to dublin. who will protect her there!!!

My fantastic clone who is a robot... so he doesn't eat or sleep... just kills... and rapes pigeons.
    Oh sureeeee, when I saw she's hot I get a shovel to the face, when syx says it, you thank 'im.

I'm biding my time... I tell Syx everything is alright and then *WHAM* I drop from the ceiling and snap his neck like a twig... then I run off into the distance to burn my clothes and assume a new identity!

So you see... boneyarsebogman gets off light!

Havok will also be killed... but I have yet to obtain motivation to actually go to his house!

Gah...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

You're assuming I have no control over gravity.

Ninja Puppies Are Go!

SyxPak wrote:
    You're assuming I have no control over gravity.

Ah yes... I will have to wait until after you shower so.. because everyone knows, after you shower, your power over gravity is somewhat weakened by the steam and shampoo!

hahahahaha... my katana wielding hamsters will battle your ninja puppies for the control of... a hat to sleep in!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ha, I saw you today, on Shop street from a distance. Looked just like the picture.

biko wrote:
    Ha, I saw you today, on Shop street from a distance. Looked just like the picture.

Was I wearing glasses and was I on my own? Cause that's not me!

I was wearing my contacts and with girls...

In that case, yes... that would have been me!

Blah...

• Advertisement
Advertisement