Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AVG Error

• 09-06-2006 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

I'm using windows XP Home and i downloaded AVG but unistalled it before x-mas. I tried downloading it again tonight and i keep geting a error

Action Failed "aug7dos.in" Lanuage. When i start my computer up i get a mgs say operation failed and it always points to AVG problem. I tried uninstalling AVG through safemode but it wont as i get same error and now i can't install it because of this error.

Anyone any ideas........:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You may have to go about removing it manually which can be a right pain. Make sure all the AVG services are stopped from running at a startup. Type "services.msc" in the Run box and you will see the AVG services there and it will tell you if they are running or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Manually delete the files from Safe Mode & remove registry entries. (Crap Cleaner may make this a bit easier - ensure you're targeting AVG stuff only.)

Advertisement