Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Housemate

Options
  • 09-06-2006 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

And weve gotta a gal...number 14 :D:D YAY

SPENT FOUR GRAND ON KITKATS----Suzy her name

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LeperKing

The one person I didn't want to win the lottery. 4,000 sterling!! Typical.

P.S. Get grace out! (Fantastic)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

damn was hoping an irish person would win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

LeperKing wrote:
    P.S. Get grace out! (Fantastic)
    She heard it aswell :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Another drama queen, ho hum :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Glad to hear she heard it.

Someone in the house heard it earlier when they were chanting "two-faced grace" when Sam was being evicted.

apparently this new housemate is also a "dry-runner" from BB5.
    Anyone hear about it? Nikki asked "do you rememberme"

• Advertisement

Bamboozled wrote:
    Someone in the house heard it earlier when they were chanting "two-faced grace" when Sam was being evicted.

And did they tell Grace? (I missed it earlier)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

oh she heard it, face like a smacked arse. more so than usual

I really dislike the new housemate she seems weird

SpAcEd OuT wrote:
    I really dislike the new housemate she seems weird

After five minutes?

But yea, i agree, weird vibes, theyll all suck up to her anyway :p

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LeperKing

Only she can nominate! Fantastic, I'm looking forward to when they find out who is up for eviction. The knives will come out quickly for this blow-in!

• Advertisement

she doesnt know how to open doors ffs that's it theres only 2 things I hate in this world, criminals and people who can't do the simpliest of tasks

SHE CANT OPEN DOORS :D:D:D:D Two from Two

EDIT: beaten to that comment i guess....i got it in caps though :D

the sucking up begins

Oh gawwwd... cant open doors? well i guess she must have been thick to pay 4K STG for the ticket to get into the house with those idiots so why are we surprised she cant open doors :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

A real disappointment. I was hoping somebody "normal" would go in, not someone who paid a crap load of money for their ticket, and to compound it was a standby in BB5 and auditioned for 6/7. Boo.

At least BB will be making life difficult for her! I loved the way BB's "golden shower" comment went straight over her head ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

new housemate = Veruca Salt....

I want one daddy, and if you don't get if for me I'm going to scream....

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Wifey

iFight wrote:
    SHE CANT OPEN DOORS :D:D:D:D Two from Two

EDIT: beaten to that comment i guess....i got it in caps though :D
    It was actually three from three...

The door into the house, the door out of the living area and the door out of the diary room after she'd changed.

I was looking and BB's Big Mouth and they cut from the studio to the house to show Grace in a corner in floods of tears!

yay!

Off with her head, I say!

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

BuffyBot wrote:
    A real disappointment. I was hoping somebody "normal" would go in, not someone who paid a crap load of money for their ticket, and to compound it was a standby in BB5 and auditioned for 6/7. Boo.

At least BB will be making life difficult for her! I loved the way BB's "golden shower" comment went straight over her head ;)
    ah come on, give her a chance. She seems nice enough tbh! Looks kind of fixed that she pays £4000 for bars, and ends up getting into the house.

Isn't it ironic that the person who leasts sucks up to Susie will be evicted yet Sam was evicted bcoz she sucked up too much....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

alleepally wrote:
    new housemate = Veruca Salt....

I want one daddy, and if you don't get if for me I'm going to scream....
    Absolutely thought this. Just couldn't remember her name. Reckon BB has her set-up for a nasty ordeal though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

I quite like her, but she ,ight get a bit annoying. Was a good nomination twist. Can see her nominating Imogen and Grace.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I don't get it, how does Nikki know Suzy?

I think this whole 'Golden Girl' is great - I can't wait to see them all suck up to her!

And I didn't catch it but I really want to see Grace when she heard all the chanting. "TWO FACED GRACE" and "GET GRACE OUT" - fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

Nikki knows her from the audition process, thats all. Don't think there's anything too conspiratorial about it.

Anyways - Graces reaction to the chanting was a hoot. Whats funnier was all the other housemates saying "Oh, it was only 3 or 4 people chanting" and "they were shouting everyones names"...

Also... on Big Brothers Big Mouth, some of the other Golden Ticket winners were saying that Suzie had told them she doesn't like Grace.

Looks like Grace has a week left \o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭BigWilly

Russell Brand had me in stiches for hours. Jesus. I'm still laughing now.

Graces reaction "So eh...what's it like outside?...Is it...exciting?..."

"Yeah if you consider thousands of people shouting 'GET GRACE OUT' exciting then it's pretty exciting alright"

****ing legendary!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

I seem to go on the assumption she's the golden girl alright. IMO I get the feeling this girl will play havok as her role would the BB mesiah!!! hence they didn't put her in for nothing i'd say, what do you reckon?

As a judgmennt of her, she seems to be confident and grounded, but that's because she knows the other's more than they do of her!

A bit boring for me to be honest. Shes alright looking that's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

pics7ri.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

lafortezza wrote:
    pics7ri.gif

someone was bored..

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

lafortezza wrote:
    pics7ri.gif

bb7_d23_2300_g_suzie_pete.jpg

bb7_gt_p_suzie_v.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

well if she was a stand in for BB5 then at least we know she has a personality worthy to be a stand in at least, which means she should be entertaining cause she was one of thousands to be picked to be a stand in.

tbh she doesnt look like she'll be a favourite, probably get evicted after 2 or 3 weeks i reckon.

and em.....GET GRACE OUT!!!!

Most of them were stand bys/in the dry run.. and look what we have in the house!!

Didnt see much of BB last night so I'll give her today to make up my mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

BuffyBot wrote:

Explain?

Advertisement