Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Housemate

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭judybaby

Yes the Golden shower thing went right over her head! I have a feeling Lea and herself will not be getting on. I'd love to see her husband...I mean he must be either smitten bigtime to buy 60 boxes of Kit kats and pay 4k to get her the ticket or else he must want rid of her...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Lea was reading her big time last night/early hours of this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Explain?

..or maybe not :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

well it doesnt look like she'll be having a good time int he house tbh. She has to sleep alone and wear gold clothes all the time!

unless it ends after a wekk or something. and FINALLY! Grace will be up for nomo's as the new un' said she didnt like her, yay!

GET GRACE OUT!

The new one is already moaning aobut not having clothes, and being cold, and being isolated from the rest of them out in the gold room.

She's been talking to richard about her rocker man, and italians. rich is dripping off her because he LOOOOves italian culture and people etc

Mikey's even being making her cups of tea.

The sucking up has well and truly begun!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Bamboozled wrote:
    The new one is already moaning aobut not having clothes, and being cold, and being isolated from the rest of them out in the gold room.

She's been talking to richard about her rocker man, and italians. rich is dripping off her because he LOOOOves italian culture and people etc

Mikey's even being making her cups of tea.

The sucking up has well and truly begun!

LMAO brilliant. Why does this Suzie look so familiar to me? Anyone? I saw her on the live feed last night and though 'i know her'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

Well i just cant wait until they put a proper housemat ein, to replace whats his name....fame-boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

lol - presume they are going on a Midas theme - where there are ultimately more disappointments to being golden, than there are advantages.

it'll keep her in the show though, as people will want to see what Big Brother does to her next.

She's a former professional model apparently.

You probably saw her in the papers.. red tops probably :D

Bamboozled wrote:

You probably saw her in the papers.. red tops probably :D

How about I get down on the floor and you poke me with a stick would that be better?

I don't read the red tops lol :D

I don't know her from the papers though, somewhere else.....

• Advertisement

I thought i recognised her too.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

i think she looks a bit like laura san giacomo. but that could just be me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

She looks identical to Geena Davis tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'd imagine the "Gold" thing will only last a week. She'll become a "normal" housemate after that.

Davei141 wrote:

Thats it! Thank you, i can relax now lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

Bamboozled wrote:

I doubt that, she is in no way good looking at all.

Massive pointy nose, don't know whats going on with her lips and her facial bone structure is weird as hell, I reckon BB are lying, theres no way shes a former model it was probably rigged and she's been briefed by BB

It would have made much better television if the housemates chose the new housemate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Wifey wrote:
    It was actually three from three...

The door into the house, the door out of the living area and the door out of the diary room after she'd changed.

Didnt notice the living area one!!!:D
    Davei141 wrote:

Don't really see the resemblence, maybe a slight one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

SpAcEd OuT wrote:
    It would have made much better television if the housemates chose the new housemate

O it would yea, wouldn't say that it was rigged though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

SpAcEd OuT wrote:
    I doubt that, she is in no way good looking at all.

Massive pointy nose, don't know whats going on with her lips and her facial bone structure is weird as hell, I reckon BB are lying, theres no way shes a former model it was probably rigged and she's been briefed by BB

I'm only guessing it's not weird but could be cheek implants?:confused: cus they do stick out like them

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Does anyone else think she has a Tracy Bingham-esque insincerity about her??

Where’s Pete Burns when you need him? :D

• Advertisement

xzanti wrote:
    Does anyone else think she has a Tracy Bingham-esque insincerity about her??

Where’s Pete Burns when you need him? :D

mmmmmmmm-hmmmmmmmmmmm

Pete Burns would eat them all for breakfast starting with Grace LOL

Lea reminds me of him.

TheGooner wrote:
    mmmmmmmm-hmmmmmmmmmmm

Pete Burns would eat them all for breakfast starting with Grace LOL

Lea reminds me of him.

Don't insult him... Lea is a skank.. Pete has character, fcuk the plastic surgery, I don't mind that.. It's her attitude.. Sam was right, she's clinging to who she thinks will be the winner.. Pete Burns is a legend :D

xzanti wrote:
    Don't insult him... Lea is a skank.. Pete has character, fcuk the plastic surgery, I don't mind that.. It's her attitude.. Sam was right, she's clinging to who she thinks will be the winner.. Pete Burns is a legend :D
    ]i meant in a plastic surgery way, she'd never has his intellect!

TheGooner wrote:
    ]i meant in a plastic surgery way, she'd never has his intellect!

Ok I forgive you.. It would be good to see him go in there though wouldn't it :D Imagine..

That man broke the mould :D

xzanti wrote:
    Ok I forgive you.. It would be good to see him go in there though wouldn't it :D Imagine..

That man broke the mould :D

he did indeed, Grace would need to be hospitalised after a dose of his tongue!

Send him in so!

Bamboozled wrote:
    Send him in so!

lol

Advertisement