Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anybody got ne geo predictions??!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

why are noone of the links workingt for me???:eek: :eek: :eek:

It's a pdf, do you have adobe acrobat reader installed?

And I'll throw in an extra bit of advice, anyone using iterent explorer should switch to using mozilla firefox, much better browser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭helles belles

just told my parents that im going to fail geography. they same pretty ok with it, so now i have a big weight off my mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

just told my parents that im going to fail geography. they same pretty ok with it, so now i have a big weight off my mind
    I cud fail every subject in the LC and my parents wud come out and say "at least you tried ur best" even tho they have paid thousands of money on my education which has its pros & cons.

Back to the point I think I am goin to fail geog 2moro(haven’t studied enuf) not worried about it at all tho.

EDIT:
    It's a pdf, do you have adobe acrobat reader installed?

And I'll throw in an extra bit of advice, anyone using iterent explorer should switch to using mozilla firefox, much better browser.
    I just dont like firefox and now that IE7 has tappin(1 of the reason y I taught of moving to firefox) I am deff not going to switch browser

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

I'm terrified too.

I remember before going into Geography last year, although the old course I had a sheet with all the main stuff I needed to remember. Once we got the papers I wrote it all down 'cause it was all in my short-term memory.

Seriously try it - it really helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

eamoss wrote:
    Back to the point I think I am goin to fail geog 2moro(haven’t studied enuf) not worried about it at all tho.
    Well you'll probably do alright on the short q's, the part A's should be easy enough and you manage to do a bit on the B's and C's. Then take the fieldwork into account. You won't fail.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Attempt all the short questions even if some of them are just random guesses.

If you find it hard to concentrate on both the exam and timing try writing out the basic points for each question and then fill in the rest in the end.

I've never even praticed a question on the Human Elective. :o
    That'll be my worst question.

Advertisement