Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help!!(Star wars Rogue leader)

Options
  • 09-06-2006 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭

Hello, so I was playing Star wars Rogue Leader on the GC the other day and noticing how cool the music on the menu is, but I cant find that music on the original trilogy OST, I have all 3 soundtracks but fail to be able to find that music, any help here would be nice thank you!!! <3:D

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Thats the music for the game and the game only, its been around for as long as the series has, that is Rogue Squadron on the N64 and isn't part of the Star Wars music lexicon as far as I know, you will either have to,
    (i) Become a child again and tape it off of the telly,
    (ii) Learn to hum it really really well so it stays with you,

Dum di di dum di dum, dum dum, dum dum, da dum dum.....
    See how easy that was?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

CiDeRmAn wrote:
    Thats the music for the game and the game only, its been around for as long as the series has, that is Rogue Squadron on the N64 and isn't part of the Star Wars music lexicon as far as I know, you will either have to,
    (i) Become a child again and tape it off of the telly,
    (ii) Learn to hum it really really well so it stays with you,

Dum di di dum di dum, dum dum, dum dum, da dum dum.....
    See how easy that was?

Hahaha :D I guess ill just have to become a child again.

Advertisement