Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback / Suggestions: Boards Summer 2006 Playlist

Options
  • 10-06-2006 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭

This is just somewhere to put any suggestions or feedback on the Boards 2006 Summer Playlist thread or Wiki Entry.

Would like to gauge as to whether people like it or not as i think it could really help the Music forum if i make it a quite regular thing.. maybe a Christmas one later this year etc.

Also any suggestions or feedback is more than welcome!

PS - some feckin' fantastic selections so far... you people have been browing my iPod! :eek:

PPS - regarding that horrible logo i made for it is my sig.. anybody whip me up a better one? Doesn't have to be amazing.. just less or an eyesore than my current one... thanks in advance to anyone that does!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

My only gripe is having to pick just one song! Still a pretty cool idea though, which should go down well come winter.

boardsplaylist1mn.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

qz wrote:
    My only gripe is having to pick just one song!..
    Agreed! Definantly the hardest thing about it!

PS - cheers for the logo too mate.. that'll do nicely!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

some quality songs on there already.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Yeah I really like it...very good idea!
    Will look forward to seeing another one.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

two songs with the title open your eyes.....my mind cant take it.....my head will explode.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement