Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is horrific

• 10-06-2006 12:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭

On May 31, 2006, two young pit bulls were found dead on a small path near the town's firing range.

They had been shot 37 times.

With two high-powered rifles in the back of their car, two men drove
    their victims to a desolate dirt road at the edge of a wooded area of Cape Cod. Then, police said, Todd A. Soderberg and Keith B. Kynock let their victims go, watching them flee for safety, 40 feet, then 50 feet down the road, before the two lowered their rifles and opened fire. After allegedly firing 37 rounds, their victims lay dead, their bodies shattered from the rifle blasts.

''This was an execution,'' Barnstable police Sgt. Sean Sweeney said.
    ''This was not a humane act in any way.''

We are not only outraged at this cowardly act of premeditated brutal and cold blooded murder, but that they pleaded NOT guilty! Aside from the weapons charges, the items found in one vehicle denotes these men had other intentions besides the premeditated murder of the two Pit Bulls.
    We, the People, respectfully ask that each man be convicted on two counts of felony and serve the maximum allowed by the laws of MA.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION "Public Appeals for Maximum Sentencing of Premeditated Dog Killers", THEN PASS IT ON!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/779161782

This petition is time sensitive, ie...ending July 5th, 2006. These men
    are to appear in court on July 11.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

"Public Appeals for Maximum Sentencing of Premeditated Dog Killers"?

hahahaha!

Seriously, that's an awful thing to happen, but no-one gives a sh*t about internet petitions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

eth0_ wrote:
    Seriously, that's an awful thing to happen, but no-one gives a sh*t about internet petitions.
    Agreed. This is a sick sadistic thing to do to any animal but I think that internet petitions are the lazy soap box for the indignant. When I see them I find that they usually devalue the cause they seek to champion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

straight to the gas chamber with the s*ck wierdos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

wow! thats bloody shocking. I feel physically sick after reading that.....pair of quacks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,575 ✭✭✭junkyard

You don't have to go as fas as the U.S. for the likes of them, plenty of their type here too.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

I know there are plenty of sickos here but the petition is run by friends of mine and they seriously think that it will help as other such petitoins have actually helped to maximise the sentence of similar offenders. I did not know that you think like that so I wont bother again. Mods can delete this. Thank you.

Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Todd and Keith from their pics look like they never got laid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

PMSL *gggggggg*

Advertisement