Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grace, how blind!

Options
  • 10-06-2006 8:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

I find it quite funny that Grace is blaming last nights whole "Get Grace Out" chant to the fact that its because she is sharing a bed with Mikey.It just goes to show her blindness to the way she speaks about people behind their backs.
    I dont really mind the bitching part i mean thats what BB is all about.i think the difference with Grace is that her bitching has venom in it.
    Thats all,rant over:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

heh, yeah she's a a right madam isnt she? she really think she has done nothing "wrong" other than get with mikey.

SERIOUSLY, if she says someone is "two-faced" one more time i'm gonna have to assasinate her. All she does is be nice to ppl, then go bitch about them. HOWEVER, when Ceaser was evicted she made friends with Richard awfully fast didnt she?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

padi89 wrote:
    I find it quite funny that Grace is blaming last nights whole "Get Grace Out" chant to the fact that its because she is sharing a bed with Mikey.It just goes to show her blindness to the way she speaks about people behind their backs.
    I dont really mind the bitching part i mean thats what BB is all about.i think the difference with Grace is that her bitching has venom in it.
    Thats all,rant over:D

If a girl bitches. or well like she is does, she knows exactly what she is doing and what she is capable of, and again she still know's exactly what she is doing. It's called manipulating everyone around to believe into to what she is thinking. In this case she wants them to believe the reason as to why everyone was chanting " get grace out" that it is over mikey and her relationship..... to deter the two faceness part of her, she knows why there are chanting it in the first place.:rolleyes: why is it so hard for some not to cop

onto the "AGENDA"

Like Nikki she is just ACTING, She's drawing everyone in, girls are far from stupid, neither is she.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

mysterious wrote:
    If a girl bitches. or well like she is does, she knows exactly what she is doing and what she is capable of, and again she still know's exactly what she is doing. It's called manipulating everyone around to believe into to what she is thinking. In this case she wants them to believe the reason as to why everyone was chanting " get grace out" that it is over mikey and her relationship..... to deter the two faceness part of her, she knows why there are chanting it in the first place.:rolleyes: why is it so hard for some not to cop

onto the "AGENDA"

Like Nikki she is just ACTING, She's drawing everyone in, girls are far from stupid, neither is she.:rolleyes:

Thank you for your professional analysis on and detailed insight into Graces exact thoughts:rolleyes: .I do think that the girl is so far up her own backside that she doesnt see beyond her own view of herself.As much as she tries to deny it she looks down on everyone around her.She even said that the public must be wrong when Ceasar was evicted, like 91% of the public are stupid.:rolleyes: Did you never hear the saying"when everyone else is wrong its probably you".

The girl obviously has no intelligence.If she was "smart" she shouldnt be dumb enough to be playing the game she is playing.She now knows her group is unpopular and it hurts....bad.Surely if she can dish it out she can also take it???? Obviously not.

Are you a feminist of some sorts? Where do you get the impression that people assume girls are stupid??You like the little roll eyes thing ,here is a few more :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭BigWilly

From the big brother site:
    Grace then trudged into the Diary Room and stayed in there for, like, an hour. Crying mostly, but also talking about the reasons anyone could possibly have it in for her.

"They must have portrayed me as some slag or hoochie mamma, I know what girls are like," she said. "But I was just being myself. Maybe I should have been backstabbing like everyone else."

hahaha. My god. GET GRACE OUT

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Pighead thought it was hilarious when Mikey was whimpering to Imogen last night.

" They weren't all shouting for Grace to get out were they. I mean If four people shouted really loudly we'd be able to hear them. So it could have been just four people who were shouting,couldn't it Imogen?"

Cue a nervous laugh from Imogen who was obviously thinking "Cop yourself on ya big blouse, It was quite obviously many hundreds who were chanting for your bint to be evicted"

By the way it goes without saying that Pighead doesn't watch Big Brother. Doesn't it?

• Advertisement

Pighead wrote:
    Pighead thought it was hilarious when Mikey was whimpering to Imogen last night.

" They weren't all shouting for Grace to get out were they. I mean If four people shouted really loudly we'd be able to hear them. So it could have been just four people who were shouting,couldn't it Imogen?"

Cue a nervous laugh from Imogen who was obviously thinking "Cop yourself on ya big blouse, It was quite obviously many hundreds who were chanting for your bint to be evicted"

By the way it goes without saying that Pighead doesn't watch Big Brother. Doesn't it?

Pighead your a legend,if watch you watch BB your forgiven.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

The Get Grace Out chants were unbelieveable.

The clip is on here if you missed it like I did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQFforc_bCI

Watch the whole lot of the clip. They wouldnt open the door for the new housemate until the crowd stopped chanting. The chanting occurred quite a few times, which I'm surprised at. I thought it might have been only the once and certainly not with the amount of people that were obviously doing it. I thought it was only a small group until I saw the clip :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

They boo'ed everytime Graces mug appeared on the TV, but the woman taking the number kept thinking it was her. After she said "Why are they booing me?" (with sad face) the chanting "Get Grace out" started.

Aisleyne was "the woman taking the number" :)

It was great. Just slightly better than Sleazers eviction!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Bamboozled wrote:
    Aisleyne was "the woman taking the number" :)

It was great. Just slightly better than Sleazers eviction!

It was just fantabulous....my personal highlight when teh chanting started and richard was chanting along to try and understand what they where saying and when he realised his face! Brilliant. :D

• Advertisement

Thought you might like it alright seeing as you cant watch the C4 clips ;)

Bamboozled wrote:
    Thought you might like it alright seeing as you cant watch the C4 clips ;)

Ya your so just so good to me, don't deserve you! :D

Careful or you'll turn out like Sleazer, with that sort of smarm :D

Bamboozled wrote:
    Careful or you'll turn out like Sleazer, with that sort of smarm :D

:eek: We are so done :eek:

Aw huuny :D

Bamboozled wrote:
    Aw huuny :D

Aw hunny me arse! :D

I'll keep you updated in future like i have been...

kiss_flowers.gif

Bamboozled wrote:
    I'll keep you updated in future like i have been...

kiss_flowers.gif

awww flowers, i forgive you...

All i do have to say on the matter though is:

WATERCRESS
    SARDINES

:D

;) shaving foam

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

I'd love to be in the corwd chanting that seriously, wouldve bee great. I missed it, so i'll be watching that clip when i get home from work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

padi89 wrote:
    Thank you for your professional analysis on and detailed insight into Graces exact thoughts:rolleyes: .I do think that the girl is so far up her own backside that she doesnt see beyond her own view of herself.As much as she tries to deny it she looks down on everyone around her.She even said that the public must be wrong when Ceasar was evicted, like 91% of the public are stupid.:rolleyes: Did you never hear the saying"when everyone else is wrong its probably you".

The girl obviously has no intelligence.If she was "smart" she shouldnt be dumb enough to be playing the game she is playing.She now knows her group is unpopular and it hurts....bad.Surely if she can dish it out she can also take it???? Obviously not.

Are you a feminist of some sorts? Where do you get the impression that people assume girls are stupid??You like the little roll eyes thing ,here is a few more :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    didn't you know that she's psychic?

neh neh neh neh neh
    de de de de de
    bee bee bee bee bee
    tee tee tee tee tee

mysterious wrote:

onto the "AGENDA"

Check out BB tonight or head on over to BB website where you can see Graces reaction to the chants in the Diary Room.Im sorry to say but your whole theory just went out the window.The girl genuinely believed the crowd were booing Ashlyne ,she turns to Grace smiles and then yells "woo hoo" because she thinks she turned the public against Ash.LOL then she cops its her, "intelligent" plan gone in a flash, ha ha ha.Better luck next time.Power to the people!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

Urrrgghhh I hate Grace and I loved the chanting! Then felt a bit too blood thirsty when she was doing the sobbing/ couldn't get her breath crying after. priceless that she said she should be backstabbing like everyone else!!! What planet is this girl living on?? Wonder will Mikey distance himself from her any bit now he knows her numbers nearly up...
    Has the golden ticket holder lady seen everything that's been going on?
    Thicki Nikki to win!

padi89 wrote:

I never said girls are stupid, go read again.

secondly take a deep breath. You clearly then know her better than me sigh

P.s I don't care.

padi89 wrote:
    Check out BB tonight or head on over to BB website where you can see Graces reaction to the chants in the Diary Room.Im sorry to say but your whole theory just went out the window.The girl genuinely believed the crowd were booing Ashlyne ,she turns to Grace smiles and then yells "woo hoo" because she thinks she turned the public against Ash.LOL then she cops its her, "intelligent" plan gone in a flash, ha ha ha.Better luck next time.Power to the people!:D

Maybe... But still she could hide the fact. I mean even if she did know she would still react the same way, I think anyone would cover it up and make it less obvious, anyway a lot of people said she did hear the public chanting exactly to the bone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

She certainly is blind and dellusional if she thinks the reason we all can't stand her is cos she is 'sleeping' with Mikey... Couldn't care less who she hops into bed with.

She is hated for the plain reason she is two-faced, back-stabbing, b*tching little schoolgirl behaviour like bully.

Soon as she is out the better!

I think that she has never been told she was like that. That she's never been called on being a backstabbing bitch. So when others do it, its a crime, but when she does it, its ok because no one has ever pulled her up on it if you know what i mean.

Bamboozled wrote:
    I think that she has never been told she was like that. That she's never been called on being a backstabbing bitch. So when others do it, its a crime, but when she does it, its ok because no one has ever pulled her up on it if you know what i mean.

well said!

Takes a bow :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I cannot begin to explain my disappointment to wake up today to find that Grace had not taken the 3 ghosts into her life that were offered to her on a plate last night.. she had a chance to surrender her anchor of an ego and accept the possibility that MAYBE the world didn't actually revolve around her and possibly become a better person... No... Instead she used the humbling experience to her personal advantage by assuming they were only booing her out of jealousy because she was sharing a bed with Mikey...

:rolleyes: Silly Girl

Advertisement