Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grace, how blind!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

xzanti wrote:
    I cannot begin to explain my disappointment to wake up today to find that Grace had not taken the 3 ghosts into her life that were offered to her on a plate last night.. she had a chance to surrender her anchor of an ego and accept the possibility that MAYBE the world didn't actually revolve around her and possibly become a better person... No... Instead she used the humbling experience to her personal advantage by assuming they were only booing her out of jealousy because she was sharing a bed with Mikey...

:rolleyes: Silly Girl

what?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

TheGooner wrote:
    what?

You know... Scroog?? changes his ways and all that? I thought it was a good comparison ??:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

that translated means that after watching the highlights last night, he/she cant believe Grace didnt change her act pretty quick after hearing how the crowd reaced but she didnt and is still bitching and using the excuse that sharing a bed with Mikey is the reason why the public hate her.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Bamboozled wrote:
    that translated means that after watching the highlights last night, he/she cant believe Grace didnt change her act pretty quick after hearing how the crowd reaced but she didnt and is still bitching and using the excuse that sharing a bed with Mikey is the reason why the public hate her.

ahhhhhh crystal clear now, my mentor explained it ;)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Bamboozled wrote:

Exactly... Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

You're welcome.
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

mysterious wrote:
    I never said girls are stupid, go read again.

secondly take a deep breath. You clearly then know her better than me sigh

P.s I don't care.

I never said you said girls were stupid,read again.I asked why did you assume people think girls are stupid?

"Like Nikki she is just ACTING, She's drawing everyone in, girls are far from stupid, neither is she.:rolleyes: "

Secondly i dont think i know her better than you but when you use :rolleyes: and "sigh" in your replys to posts it doesnt do a very good job of getting a point across.It portrays yourself as a know it all and everone around you is thick or in your own words no "cop".Try going around rolling your eyes at peoples views in public see how far it gets you.

A deep breath?,Oh the hypocrisy.Check out your OP man.Anyway ive about as much respect for people that say "take a deep breath" as for the people that point out spelling mistakes in posts.

You obviously do care,you replyed twice,thanks:D See ya later alligator,love ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

It has to be said, it was one of the best BB moments, that "Get Grace Out" chant.

The thing about BB is, you could have an hour long montage of people saying that others are:
    • playing up to the cameras
    • being two faced
    • backstabbling

I mean, what else is there to do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

padi89 wrote:
    I never said you said girls were stupid,read again.I asked why did you assume people think girls are stupid?

"Like Nikki she is just ACTING, She's drawing everyone in, girls are far from stupid, neither is she.:rolleyes: "

Secondly i dont think i know her better than you but when you use :rolleyes: and "sigh" in your replys to posts it doesnt do a very good job of getting a point across.It portrays yourself as a know it all and everone around you is thick or in your own words no "cop".Try going around rolling your eyes at peoples views in public see how far it gets you.

A deep breath?,Oh the hypocrisy.Check out your OP man.Anyway ive about as much respect for people that say "take a deep breath" as for the people that point out spelling mistakes in posts.

You obviously do care,you replyed twice,thanks:D See ya later alligator,love ya.

Ok. I'm not doubting your respect for others, lol

I don't think girls are stupid, I don't assume so either.

But Your post can be immature too, since you make a judgement of me so why not make this clear to you, if you want to assume perceptions of me, go ahead. I'm not going to throw comments or
    look for faults that may be in your posts, like you have just done... (so i shouldn't roll eyes here?}

I said "take a deep breath", because you took my words harshly or almost or well I thought it might help to take it a bit lightly. I can tell by your post you were aggressive. Then again I could be wrong. Who knows

btw I don't know it all, just responding to you.;)

Advertisement