Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 3 Musketeers

Options
  • 10-06-2006 9:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭

Imho i really think that final three are gonna be Richard, Pete and Glyn, mainly because these guys are keeping us so entertained, Richard is just sporadicalll funy, and is so very very camp.

Pete, well if he doesnt win i dunno what typ eof world we live in.

Glyn, strong contender, absolutely hilarious (not on purpose though)

So who do ya'll think will be the final three?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Dunno this early as so many people have threatened to walk, and we're supposed to have aanother couple of housemates... so it could be the last 3 into the house being the final 3 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

well i missed one night so i don't know what is going on...

are pete and nikki a couple now????

Nah she was just cuddled into him on a bean bag and then looked up at him and they snogged... then she climbed into bed with him and he had no interest. 5 mins later they were asleep :D

That happened Thurs night/Fri morning so 'm guessing its the highlights you missed.

Bamboozled wrote:
    Nah she was just cuddled into him on a bean bag and then looked up at him and they snogged... then she climbed into bed with him and he had no interest. 5 mins later they were asleep :D

That happened Thurs night/Fri morning so 'm guessing its the highlights you missed.

Ah grand, good woman!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

Poor, Poor Pete....I think she is mank looking tbh. I mean she has this wrenched up pug of a face, she is skinny as anything...and her boobs look obviosuly fake. not to mention the fact that her personality is just plain annoying.

The best woman in that house is Aishleyne, and that aint a good thing tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

I don't think Dicky will make it to the final three, hope he does though. Pete and Glyn are looking good for it, possibly Mikey too, although i do despise the guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

It's early to be guessing that allright, but at the moment I'd guess it could be Pete, Glyn and Aisleyne.

These three have not done any b*tching or backstabbing... yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

Agreed, it will be hard to see anyone nominating ash... well it till we find out what sue's strategy is.

rsta wrote:
    It's early to be guessing that allright, but at the moment I'd guess it could be Pete, Glyn and Aisleyne.

These three have not done any b*tching or backstabbing... yet!
    Lisa and Imogen tried to do a "Sam" on Glyn tonight (trying to get him to bitch and backstab and read the other housemates) but it didnt work.It ended up with Glyn having a long heart to heart chat with Lisa.

Bamboozled wrote:
    Lisa and Imogen tried to do a "Sam" on Glyn tonight (trying to get him to bitch and backstab and read the other housemates) but it didnt work.It ended up with Glyn having a long heart to heart chat with Lisa.

Yeah I saw that. The minute I saw Imogen and Lisa sitting there with Glyn I thought to myself oh the two little wenches are at it now. I'm so glad Glyn didnt succumb to it, good for him.

• Advertisement

Well he did come tops for the most intellignent housemate :)

Lol! Oh yeah thats true! Sezer was second. I think he's pure innocent when it comes to b*tching though he's so young I don't think he's had much experience of it.

Actually come to think of his 'experience' didnt he claim to have slept with loads of girls up on the 'hills' in his home town? Then in the Diary room he says that kissing Lea was one of his things on his 'List of things to do'. He can tick that box for kissing a blonde girl with big ones.. maybe he telling porkies about his former conquests!! Ah bless ;)

I dont think he's "innocent" when it comes to bitching. He seems to be the only real housemate in there. He seems to be like the ones from BB 1 all those years ago. In it for the experience, rather than the fame or notoriety like the rest. He's well balanced, has actual normal emotions, is pleasant, mannerly, kind, compassionate and is learning a lot inside there. He's really enjoying it in there like the crowd from the first series and he's enjoying it for what it is, rather than to try launch a career.

Its as if he's growing up in front of us on the TV.

Its been done before - the geek thing with Cameron and Eugene, but Glyn seems to be a hell of a lot better housemate than those two were.

As for his conquests, he comes from a tiny village in a remote area. He has spoken about what its like there and that they dont have any blonde "bombshells" or have breast implants like those in the house (as plentiful and seems like a normal thing with the amount of fakes in there) so he may have scored with a few girls back home but may not have scored with a "blonde bombshell" like Lea or Aisleyne.

If you can catch my drift. Its late. I'm tired. And i'm rambling :D

Ah I agree with you there, he is a little dorky geek, but in a good way. I hope he stays around a bit longer!

Its true he is being himself alright! He's only 18 and has already gained a lot of experience in the house ;)

Plus he goes back to the little village in Wales with a rep as a "stud" because of Lea and Aisleyne hanging off him. And now the new one with the boobs is liking him immensely too :D

Lol, it was so funny when he said int he Diary room after kissing Lea or was it getting the lap dance off her that 'all my friends back home will be soooo jealous' !!

They probably would be! After all, if he was the stud that he came into BB as... then they're probably more geekier than him.

I'd be mortified if i was him though. Broadcasting it to the whole house about his male reaction as well as to the whole nation :D

Bamboozled wrote:
    They probably would be! After all, if he was the stud that he came into BB as... then they're probably more geekier than him.

I'd be mortified if i was him though. Broadcasting it to the whole house about his male reaction as well as to the whole nation :D

I'm getting worried now because everytime I see him on teh screen, I think ah bless! Hope he doesn't win, he is grand don't get me wrong but as you say we have seen it all before.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I'd have to agree with op... Even as a girl I wouldn't like to see any one the girls win except for Ashleyne... I think Pete, Richard or Glyn deserve it.. Obviously Pete would be my first choice but none of the original girls will have my vote.. Bunch of total b!tches IMO

xzanti wrote:
    I'd have to agree with op... Even as a girl I wouldn't like to see any one the girls win except for Ashleyne... I think Pete, Richard or Glyn deserve it.. Obviously Pete would be my first choice but none of the original girls will have my vote.. Bunch of total b!tches IMO

spot on

• Advertisement
Advertisement