Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Biology - Any Tips?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

I got 35% in my higher level mock, and it was the only one I studied for. :( I aint studied since, so unless I pull 5 rabbits, 1200 blow torches, and a toothpick outta my ass in the morning, I am gonna struggle to pass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭bobneedshelpnow

I got 35% in my higher level mock, and it was the only one I studied for. :( I aint studied since, so unless I pull 5 rabbits, 1200 blow torches, and a toothpick outta my ass in the morning, I am gonna struggle to pass.

Anything is "possible" lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭helles belles

ah that is the funniest use of the english language i have heard all day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭RagShagBill

Right, that's it. I've had a look at the biology papers, and some years, I'd be pushing for a B, some years, I'd be struggling to pass. So, I've decided we're going to try fluke it. Come on Photosynthesis, Genetics, Blood, Food, Defence and the Ear.

At least French is first, that'll put me in a good mood hopefully.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

yeah, that 1h 10mins between the two is going to be my saving grace.. I hope..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ladyspud

think i'm gonna collapse with exhaustion tomorrow evening!!! Not on again til Monday for physics and finished! A nice biology and french paper might make up for my petty attempts at higher maths!!:rolleyes:

Advertisement