Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On-line store design

Options
  • 10-06-2006 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

This is my second on-line store design job. The first one was a great experience for me as non-IT person (i'm an accountant!) and being redeveloped at the moment.

I would like to get some feedback, the client is happy but I am still not :D . The engine behind this site is osCommerce with some mods. Now, I need to throw in some banner and button ads somewhere in the front page but I'm not sure where they will fit in. I like to keep this site clean, simple and useable.

Here is the site http://www.nadashop2u.com

Bear in mind, the site is only at preliminary development stage. Most links on it won't work. Thanks.

Mart

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭grahamor

its quite good i think. You should consider changing careers !

the image on the homepage should vary when the page is reloaded.

the site doesnt seem that fast, maybe it's my connection

you could make nice graphics where the 3 coloured boxes are to make them stand out a bit more.

hope it helps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

i might change the colours and image rotation as you suggested. the problem is that i don't have much time and talent to do art works. and i'm very impatient! now i need to find where some banner or text ads can go in. we are selling space for ads. :D

Advertisement