Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bit Checky but please Vote...

Options
  • 10-06-2006 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hey everyone,

I posted a long time ago to ask you to vote for my kittie in the pigsback 'cat of the year comp and my kitten rascal got through to the final...Im sure through some of your votes!!!

Now the final is in full swing so if you can, or if you're a member of pigsback can you please vote for him again???

His name is Rascal - from Carlow - November Winner!!!

Thanks again everyone!!!

Shinners :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Why beg for votes? If your cat is deemed worthy, we'll vote for it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Shinners21

Fair enough...point taken!!

He is worth it though!!!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭fabcat

Just voted for him.....he is so worth it. :D

Ah thanx a mil...Much appreciated!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭popppy

your cat is such a sweet little thing !!! got my vote.....and at the mo' you are in the lead with 17%......rock on Rascal !!!!!

• Advertisement

Yay thanks a million guys!!! :D

Bump!!!

Sorry it was getting a bit lost here!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

My cat is also on there and is doing rubbish. Her name is Bingo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

I voted for Mammy Kitty. That poor cat's blind. If she hadn't of been there I would have voted for Pawdi.. how cute is he!! Don't really know why Rascal is in the lead to be honest...maybe it's because you're going around asking people to vote for him.

God relax will you, its only a bit of fun at the end of the day! If you read the title of the post you'd see I said I was being a bit cheeky!! In fairness there is no harm in asking people to vote for him, your opinion is your opinion but he's my cat and I think he's the best and the cutest! Im sure everyone else feels the same about their pets... No harm meant by this thread, as I said, its a bit of fun!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Day-wanna-wonga

Wouldn't posting a LINK be common sense? How can I vote if I can't find it??? DUH!

Searching for it in Google, only gives me a match on THIS forum!!!"

http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&q=pigsback+cat+of+the+year&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

Sorry the link is actually underneath my post...

http://www.pigsback.com/pets

:D

Advertisement