Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online health food store

• 10-06-2006 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of one of the above, specifically for Organic TVP which I cannot get in any health shop locally.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭Mentalmiss

• Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Yorky

They don't post TVP to Europe and won't take queries from non-members - any others?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭grellan1

Check out Munster Wholefoods, Farranfore, Co. Kerry.

I bought their TVP mince at a health store in Castlebar.
    If memory serves me right there was also organic TVP in stock.
    I hope this is of help to you, TVP is a really great standby to have in your larder.
    Grellan.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You could try Natures Way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭rockbeer

Munster Wholefoods have a minimum order of €500.

That's quite a bit of TVP - hope you've a big kitchen :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 slimpickins

You can get that org TVP in the Hopsack in Rathmines. They will order a bulk amount from Munster if you want.

It is many (try 16/17) moons since I tried it but from what I can recall it was spawn of the devil.....why bother?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭Mentalmiss

Moonbaby wrote: »
    It is many (try 16/17) moons since I tried it but from what I can recall it was spawn of the devil.....why bother?

I fully agree. Not a healthy option by any stretch of the imagination. In fact it is downright unhealthy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

Thirded. I don't mind the odd Tesco burger but the TVP chunks/mince is pretty vile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 medica

i don't have any idea about online health food store. i've just heard about it here. please let me know how it can be possible for us. i'm very eager to know the answer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

sorry, but we've had no luck in finding an online health food store. various veggie/vegan sweets are available to order online, but that's all that's available.

hopefully, you have a health food store nearby :) galway are great for their stores and dublin have plenty about the place, but i'm not sure how the rest of the country fares. perhaps we need to get a list going of health food stores in ireland...

Advertisement