Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ECW One Night Stand Predicitions/Results/Spoilers

• 11-10-2007 2:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭

Right, well first off i'm really, really looking forward to this. The WWE/ECW show the other night really whetted my appetite.

A title is going to change hands, and I reckon it's gonna be Rey dropping to Sabu, with Rey then jumping ship to ECW to get revenge. The way Heyman was talking on Smackdown about renaming a belt the ECW Championship belt was a big big hint IMO.

Anyway, the matches

20060522_ecw_wwechampionship.jpg

WWE Champion John Cena vs. RVD

Not holding out too much hope for this one, could be good, could be crap. If Cena gets cheered I'll get sick.. Cena for the win, cleanly

20060605_ecw_Mysterio_Sabu.jpg

World Champion Rey Mysterio vs. Sabu

As I said earlier I fancy Sabu for the win, and Rey to switch to ECW then to start feuding with him.. Should be a good one though, match of the night IMO.

20060605_ecw_Angle_Orton.jpg

Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton

Really looking forward to this.. Should be a cracking wrestling match, and a bit of a story leading into it. While I dont like Orton too much I reckon he'll pull out all the stops in his first match back in 60 days..

20060522_ecw_dreamerfunk_ed1.jpg

Mick Foley & Edge vs. Terry Funk & Tommy Dreamer

This is going to be a total and utter gore fest. Funk and Foley are going to go at it big time, and I'm looking forward to Dreamer getting stuck into Edge.. Expect lots of spots, and gallons of blood.. I would not like to be following this match if I were in ECW.

20060605_ecw_Lawler_Tazz.jpg

Tazz vs. Jerry Lawler

Not holding out too much hope.. I thought Tazz (why isn't just Taz now?) couldnt wrestle anymore? Some of their punches looked pretty stiff the other night though, so you'd never know what we'd be in for

Super Crazy & Tajiri vs. The F.B.I.

Looking forward to it.. Plenty of spots and good wrestling please..

So yeah it's shaping up to be a good one.. Hopefully WWE won't dilute it too much..
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement