Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thinking about selling 1210's + DJM600

• 10-06-2006 2:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking about selling 2 x 1210's MK2 + Pioneer DJM 600, both are 3 yrs old and are in excellent condition. How much should I be asking for the lot?? I also have roughly 1000 vinyl, mixture of everything. Would I be better off selling the vinyl separate from the decks & mixer or the whole lot as one?

Cheers!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

hahah i posted this exact same thread on clubbing-ie not too long ago

they reckon over there 1200 would be the maximum youd get

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Helix wrote:
    hahah i posted this exact same thread on clubbing-ie not too long ago

they reckon over there 1200 would be the maximum youd get

Thats not a bad price I suppose considering they're 3 yrs old.
    I think I'd get more for the vinyl if I sold them separately, have some very good hard to get stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

ebay might be your best bet for the harder to find of your tracks

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭mob

i'd go ebay for the records or see if hard to fine are looking for anything they might give you a good price (htfr.com) dunno i've never sold to them before. if i had the money i'd buy the decks off ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

mob wrote:
    i'd go ebay for the records or see if hard to fine are looking for anything they might give you a good price (htfr.com) dunno i've never sold to them before. if i had the money i'd buy the decks off ya
    aye, and i'd buy the mixer if i wasn't supposed to be saving money:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Thanks lads for the replies so far. It's a very difficult decision for me to sell my decks so I'll have to think hard about it. I haven't used them in ages so it's probably the best thing to do.
    Whats the dance scene like in Dublin at the moment? Do ye's think I'd find it hard to sell the records? I've a mixture of Trance, House, Classics, Commercial sh!t etc...

Advertisement