Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need bulldog

Options
  • 10-06-2006 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

looking for british bull puppy or young dog , any can`t find any in ireland, will travel

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Arcadian

Perhaps contact the kennel clubs in Ireland and the UK to find a reputable breeder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭fabcat

Check the buy and sell every week, they're usually in there, be prepared to fork out though, I was looking for one a while ago and the cheapest I was quoted was €1250 :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Arcadian

I'd avoid the buy and sell like the plague. No halfway decent breeder is going to advertise in the small ads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

English Bulldogs are very expensive as breeding is slow and laborous for the bitch (most litters are born by CS as the heads of the pups are so big). And English bulldogs have lots of health problems especially heart conditions, breathing difficulties etc. I never had one in rescue even though I run a Bull Breed Rescue.

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

I THINK there was someone on Irish Animals (www.irishanimals.com) that ran a rescue for these in the UK - try posting there or I can cross post for you if you want?

• Advertisement
Advertisement