Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Convention Midleton, Cork...

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 rubytattoo

Hi,think there's some confusion about the tattoo competition for the show.How we do it is that on Sunday afternoon anyone who wants to enter, can.They can enter anything they have had done,wheter it's newly done or an exsisting piece.The only thing is that you have to be there in person we can't accept photo's.
    Photos of last years show are on myspace.com/midletontattoo.Any other questions can be e-mailed to me at denisdennehy11@hotmail.com.
    Should be great show this year and hope to see you there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I emailed that address earlier last month and got no reply...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Wilburt wrote: »
    I emailed that address earlier last month and got no reply...
    you can contact him on my space.
    i get info if ye want it.:)
    the email link is not valid anymore.

Alan Ford wrote: »
    you can contact him on my space.
    i get info if ye want it.:)
    the email link is not valid anymore.

Hi this is Denis who runs the show with Aiden and Johnny. The e-mail address is working and I'm sorry if some of you are having trouble with it,but you can also contact us through myspace.com/midletontattoo.Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Lenin

So anybody here head to it? Get anything done? I was there Friday night and Sunday. Was a good laugh..had a few drinks on the Friday and came back on the Sunday to get my left leg tattooed. Had the lad Davide from Vampirya Tattoo do it..Very nice guy..Will post a pic of it when I can...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I didn't go for a few reasons... bring on the dublin tattoo convention!
    post pics yes please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Absolutely raging I missed this! Only have two tatt's on myself and would've loved to get more. For some stupid reason I thought it was on the end of July :( Well, I pay for my stupidity.

Any pics of the event?

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Uh, completely forgot about this, was sure it wasn't until august for some reason.. Man i'm slow sometimes. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Yeah I'm pretty annoyed I didn't make it either :( ditto Wilburt, can't wait for the Dublin one.

Pics please?! Was there a big crowd at it?

Wait, wait, wait, wait. For being victim of not really reading all the posts before me. Anyone have details on this Dublin show? Or is it still up in the air. Cheers.

• Advertisement

Didn't take any pics during the event. There was a photographer taking loads on Sunday. Perhaps the guy on this thread who was part of the convention knows if they are online somewhere..

This is the tatt I got..Nothin major but I'm really happy with it! And on a side note, I just dropped my tube of Bepanthen down the toilet!! :(

Nice piece of work. Good size and place (it's where I got mine!). Must've killed when he/she/it was filling it in.

Pssssssst, any news on this Dublin one? (Forgive me for sounding like a broken record at this stage!)

chin_grin wrote: »
    Nice piece of work. Good size and place (it's where I got mine!). Must've killed when he/she/it was filling it in.

Pssssssst, any news on this Dublin one? (Forgive me for sounding like a broken record at this stage!)

Ah haven't a clue bout the Dublin one bud.. I only heard about the Middleton one, on the Friday night it started, from a friend.

This site says there is one on in November... http://www.bodyshock.ie/

This site says there is one on in November... http://www.bodyshock.ie/

Face-palm moment. I thank you kind sirrah.

Found this on the middletontattoo myspace:
    Monday, June 30, 2008

THANKS!

Thanks to everyone,artists and visitors, who came and made it such a brilliant weekend.

Look forward to seeing you all next year to help us celebrate our 10th show!!

We're posting the pictures and the results of the show in the next couple of days.

Once again thanks to everyone for supporting us

Denis,Aidan,and Johnny

So I guess there will be pics in a few days...
    http://www.myspace.com/midletontattoo

Hi, thanks to all of you who came to the show.We're already gearing up for our 10th show next year and looking forward to our biggest show yet!!
    We've put up photos and the results on www.myspace.com/midletontattoo, and hope to get more up in the next week or so. If any of you in the east cork area its also featured in the local newspaper.
    Thanks again to all who made it to the show making it such a great weekend,and look forward to seeing you again next year, Denis, Aidan, and Johnny

Hi just to let everyone know the dates of the 10th Midleton Tattoo Show.
    19th,20th and 21st of June 2009
    Midleton Rugby club,
    Midleton,
    Co.Cork,
    Ireland.
    For more info myspace.com/midletontattoo
    We've more artists than ever,including some great new ones.
    Hope to see you there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Lilliput69

rubytattoo wrote: »
    Hi just to let everyone know the dates of the 10th Midleton Tattoo Show.
    19th,20th and 21st of June 2009
    Midleton Rugby club,
    Midleton,
    Co.Cork,
    Ireland.
    For more info myspace.com/midletontattoo
    We've more artists than ever,including some great new ones.
    Hope to see you there!!

Ah thats my Tat guy, Dave "loco Martineze" from foxes bow in limerick

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=191525893&albumID=232836&imageID=2338781#a=232836&i=4492957

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Getting so excited, havent been to it in 5 years due to work etc. been saving my pennies, anyone know the times yet?! Cant seem to find them anywhere.

Getting so excited, havent been to it in 5 years due to work etc. been saving my pennies, anyone know the times yet?! Cant seem to find them anywhere.

10TH Midleton Tattoo Show 19th,20th,21st June 2009 at Midleton Rugby Club,Midleton,Co.Cork opening times are Friday 5pm-11pm, Saturday 11am-11pm,Sunday 11am-6pm. Hope this helps,list of artists on myspace.com/midletontattoo and we also have a facebook page MIDLETON TATTOO SHOW.
    Hope we see you there!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement