Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid children!

Options
  • 10-06-2006 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭

How are u suppoused to study when the feckin 4 year old is having a birthday party with a feckin clown and about twenty 4 year olds screaming! :mad:

annnnddd, a cricket match aswell going on behind ur house. arghhh! ahem end of rant. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Go somewhere else. A friend's house or a library... and so on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Sawa

Yeah I know I could but Im too lazy to get dressed and move!
    Plus I like listening to music when I study and I dont have a portable music player yoke so i guess i'll just turn UP the music and block it out! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭blahhh

My dad decided this would be a great week to start renovating the kitchen...... :cool:

Same here cept, in my house they are tearing apart the bathroom beside my room!! It was annoying right before the exams but theres no work at the weekends so at least theres not that too! sigh... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Poor u omg!i was gettin annoyed by the distant sounds of children screamin outside and wanting to strangle them! to be honest i hate anyone not doin d aul LC!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭helles belles

wow, i so would be screaming at everyone and anyone if i was in your shoes!
    my parents converted my garage into a study for me two years ago. so its really quiet!
    i honestly wouldnt be able to do it otherwise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

Kill the child..it's your only option.
    I wish I had killed the twats who live next door to me. The night before my maths exam they decided to have a house party until about half 4 in the morning. In the middle of the week. In a housing estate. All night long people were screaming and playing music.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

There were two dogs barking non stop earlier on and a flock of magpies about 500 strong were having a battle outside my window. I was also assaulted by a platoon of spiders that snuck in somehow.

I took all these as signs that I should just leave the study for today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Sawa wrote:
    annnnddd, a cricket match aswell going on behind ur house. arghhh! ahem end of rant. :rolleyes:

Cricket match eh??? I think I know where you live. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

grimloch wrote:
    . I was also assaulted by a platoon of spiders that snuck in somehow.
    :eek:

My worst fear.

Ye've all got it easy compared to me. My dad just decides to blare his music full volume which can be heard all over the house. DEU NU NU DEU NEU NEU RUNN TOO THE HILLLLS Most of my family don't go to sleep until 2 which keeps me awake. This is hell. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

Faerie wrote:
    Kill the child..it's your only option.
    I wish I had killed the twats who live next door to me. The night before my maths exam they decided to have a house party until about half 4 in the morning. In the middle of the week. In a housing estate. All night long people were screaming and playing music.

i would have fecked the studying and went to the house party!!if u cant them join them and why werent u invited????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

flynnser19 wrote:
    i would have fecked the studying and went to the house party!!if u cant them join them and why werent u invited????
    ]

I've never spoken to them in my life....and we live next door in a semi-detached house! (We did only move here last year though!) Anyway they're weird, they had a bonfire and people were talking about putting oil on the fire....I was bloody scared!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭helles belles

Faerie wrote:
    ]

I've never spoken to them in my life....and we live next door in a semi-detached house! (We did only move here last year though!) Anyway they're weird, they had a bonfire and people were talking about putting oil on the fire....I was bloody scared!
    be afraid...be verry afraid

ThrownAway wrote:
    :eek:

My worst fear.

Ye've all got it easy compared to me. My dad just decides to blare his music full volume which can be heard all over the house. DEU NU NU DEU NEU NEU RUNN TOO THE HILLLLS Most of my family don't go to sleep until 2 which keeps me awake. This is hell. :(
    What music does he listen to?

Daddio wrote:
    Cricket match eh??? I think I know where you live. ;)

You DO?
    Gwan then where do I live?

Ah cricket matches aren't that annoying they go on for so long but people only cheer once every few minutes its not constant shouting but now theres loads of teenagers being twats at the batting cage things. grrr.
    btw those kids starting hooting those party horns aswell!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Daddio wrote:
    What music does he listen to?
    He's a cool Dad he got me into Maiden when I was a young and Rainbow :o
    He loves 70s/80s rock mostly :p

But any music is annoying when I'm trying to study

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 gardenlily

d4gurl wrote:
    Poor u omg!i was gettin annoyed by the distant sounds of children screamin outside and wanting to strangle them! to be honest i hate anyone not doin d aul LC!

:D we never passed that stage dont we?

Well I see a Cricket Pitch whenever I'm on the 84 bus, and that's the only one I've ever seen apart from Trinity College. So is it on that route?
    You don't live in Trinners do you? :eek:

gardenlily wrote:
    :D we never passed that stage dont we?
    n00b, let's get em! :p

Welcome Gardenlily.
    <stares>

• Registered Users Posts: 34 2dizzylizzie

Sawa wrote:
    How are u suppoused to study when the feckin 4 year old is having a birthday party with a feckin clown and about twenty 4 year olds screaming! :mad:

ah i feel your pain!!! i have a 16yr old sis, a 8yr old bro an a VERY loud, annoying and pestering little 5yr old sis too. indevidualy there not tooooo noisy but OMG, when the 3 of 'em are in the one room........ or wose in the garden right outside my bedroom...... i start to think beutiful but highly illeagal thought's........... a large chef's kitchen knife, of maybe just take them to a cliff and happen to tip the little feckers off....... mmmm sweet silence of the little bloody lambs!!!! lol. ah well all over soon, one way or another...... the exams or their lives i wonder which first??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 2dizzylizzie

Sawa wrote:

ah i feel your pain!!! i have a 16yr old sis, a 8yr old bro an a VERY loud, annoying and pestering little 5yr old sis too. indevidualy there not tooooo noisy but OMG, when the 3 of 'em are in the one room........ or wose in the garden right outside my bedroom...... i start to think beutiful but highly illeagal thought's........... a large chef's kitchen knife, of maybe just take them to a cliff and happen to tip the little feckers off....... mmmm sweet silence of the little bloody lambs!!!! lol. ah well all over soon, one way or another...... the exams or their lives i wonder which first??

Daddio wrote:
    Well I see a Cricket Pitch whenever I'm on the 84 bus, and that's the only one I've ever seen apart from Trinity College. So is it on that route?
    You don't live in Trinners do you? :eek:

Haha no, theres plenty of cricket pitches around the place. I live in Terenure.
    Theres one in Rathmines, Clontarf, Phoenix Park, Merrion. Everywhere! I got a bit scared there! haha :o

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

grimloch wrote:
    a flock of magpies about 500 strong were having a battle outside my window.
    Sounds like good entertainment.

Recently one of my neighbour's alarms has been going off a hell of a lot. Seemed to stop last week just as I was going to bed so I was fine. Today it went off for a few minutes then stopped. As soon as it started I heard someone downstairs scream NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Advertisement