Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Military Forum Authorised

• 10-06-2006 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

The new Military Forum has been authorised.

I'd like to thank DeV, the Admin team and all those who showed support.

A Charter will be posted soon, in the meantime let's all be sensible.

Hagar

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Hurray, well done gentleman :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Hmmmmmmmmm.

That is all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

Karoma wrote:
    Hmmmmmmmmm.

That is all.

Great work, well done:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

good call folks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Thinly disguised "First post! w00t". :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I waited 30 mins before posting to give Gordon his traditional first post before I posted but he never showed up. I'm a bit worried about him. Maybe he's just watching the football.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,474 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Hagar wrote:
    I waited 30 mins before posting to give Gordon his traditional first post before I posted but he never showed up. I'm a bit worried about him. Maybe he's just watching the football.
    Its summer in Greece, I don't think he's watching football. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭skink

cheers admin!

now to set up a few threads, get the ball rolling!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Cool so here it is, great job guys, should be a great forum! :D

CroppyBoy1798

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Karoma wrote:
    Hmmmmmmmmm.

That is all.

Why can I not see this?
    So many secrets.:)

Anyways, good to see this place get authorised.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ALEX L

This one is about The French Foreign Legion Parachute Regiment (2nd REP) If any of you are interested, I have put an abridged version of my autobiography about the 11 years I spent with the regiment, having joined up at the young age of 38, on line, at www.troon-promotions.com/ntd.htm
    It covers everything from selction, through basic and para training, to
    service in Africa, the 1st Gulf War and Sarajevo at the height of the problems.
    The is also separate sections on FAQ about joining the Legion, and about terrorism and the problems we face from it today.
    I hope that some of you will find it interesting and I am open to all the normal comments that come up on this kind of page.
    I hope that some of you have sites that you will flag up about your own military service experiences, that we can all enjoy and comment on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

i can't see the post either and it's good to see this

i tried asking a question about the cadets in shooting (figuring a few of them would know a bit about them) and it got shut down.

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Hi Alex, welcome to Boards.ie. I already have a link to the FFL in the Useful Links sticky. I'm going to edit yours in beside it as it looks really interesting.

Whupass start up a new thread about the cadets if you wish. The topic will only get buried in this thread.

Advertisement