Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advance Search Gone?

Options
  • 10-06-2006 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

I know this has been gone now for a while, but is it coming back. It was very handy. For the time being is there anyway that I can view my posts in the exact same way, because I am looseing track where I am posting:rolleyes: .
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

In the CP set it so that you're automatically subscribed to every thread you post in. Those threads will then be displayed in your CP.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

In the CP set it so that you're automatically subscribed to every thread you post in. Those threads will then be displayed in your CP.

This may sound thick:rolleyes: , but I had a look in the control pannel. How do you do it exactly. Will this not just send me a load of emails notifying me when someone posts or there is an update?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

You can set the notification to "no email notification" so you won't get millions of emails letting you know when someone posts in a thread.

The page to change these settings is here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editoptions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Unpromoted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

But if you keep using it the site will get slower and slower and s-l-o-w-e-r...

So please don't promote it, just use the other search if possible and change the options in the drop down menus - works for me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Yeah, the site has been noticeably slower over the past couple of days. For me, at least.

Like this: beaker: Page generated in 116.46220 seconds with 13 queries

Opening a thread in the HP forum.

Advertisement