Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Key cutting and Alarm Fob cloning

Options
  • 10-06-2006 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

A few quick questions.
    Just bought a 1999 Mazda 323 - Only one key and one 'Sikura' alarm fob thingy.

(1)a - Where can I get a copy of the key?
    b - How would I know if it was a coded key?

(2) Where can I get the 'Sikura' Alarm fob copied?

Any ideas of prices.

Slainte.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

The 99 323 didn't have an immobiliser. you can tell this by the size of the head on the key.

RM distrubution (now under a new name, someone else will know!) can clone the alarm fob for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Yep - RM Distribution are the people to talk to. I didn't know they changed their name but the number is 1890 762227 (1890 RM-A-CAR). They are the agents for Sikura in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

yeah apoparently they changed their name last year, there's a post about it hiding somewhere in the motors forum!

Advertisement