Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert Papers2006!!!!!

• 10-06-2006 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

Is it just me or all our papers different from previos years!
    • No choice in media studies in english
    • Irish p1 was piss easy compared to last year
    • really weird seen prós and filíoct choices
    • CSPE we had to both name and say where the ppl came from!

Its a tough life!!!:rolleyes:

:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭BMH

CSPE was nothing new.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Neither was Irish. The cspe quextion one was a tad more complicated then previous years, but was still quite easy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Yet I managed to mix up the two Marys..

But yeah, Irish Paper 2 seemed to be layed out differently or something in the studied fiction and poetry.

Yeah, the themes weren't the one-word emotions they used to be.

Exactly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭disney

Media studies, this year we didnt have achoice, like last year and most other years.

And cspe was different (part 1) :o

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Nanaki

it's a nice change but peronsally I think that they will make up for Maths P.1 with paper 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

Maths paper was easy also :D No change there ;)

I'm actually glad they changed the Irish themes, they've been the same for almost 10 years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

it was a bit of a challenge :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Nanaki wrote:
    I'm actually glad they changed the Irish themes, they've been the same for almost 10 years

Ah but I was banking on grá/uagneas coming up, and when they didn't I had some twisting to do to make my answers fit the questions.

Media studies was annoying, there wasn't nearly enough to write about for 40 marks. I unded up repeating myself in the second part.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Piste wrote:
    Ah but I was banking on grá/uagneas coming up, and when they didn't I had some twisting to do to make my answers fit the questions.

Media studies was annoying, there wasn't nearly enough to write about for 40 marks. I unded up repeating myself in the second part.
    well there you go you shouldn't "bank" on things coming up :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

I sat there for ages trying to think of who wrte Oisin in tir na Nog, cos it was the only one I remembered that would fit...

Piste wrote:

I'll give you that it was a right pain in the ho|e

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

Jello wrote:
    Yet I managed to mix up the two Marys..

Me too! Mary Hanafin is the blonde haired one, and she's the Minister for something or other, right?

Hope the maths 2 is as easy as the first one, that's the one I always have problems with. And it's tomorrow, and I've only done an hour's study all weekend. Smart. I shall blame the distracting nature of Kilkee and 45 (learned out to play...unfortunately we weren't playing for money or I would've been SO FREAKING RICH! And I really need money.....Donations, anyone?)

Me too! Mary Hanafin is the blonde haired one, and she's the Minister for something or other, right?

Yup, pretty sure it's Science and Education.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

Jello wrote:
    Yup, pretty sure it's Science and Education.

w00t, got it right!! Thank-you!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 martincarey

Jello wrote:
    Exactly.
    If you looked at the past papers you would know that emotions come up every second year, and it was not to come up this year.you stupid idiot.

troll.jpg

If you looked at the past papers you would know that emotions come up every second year, and it was not to come up this year.you stupid idiot.

Seriously, **** off, you don't seem to be making a good impression in this forum so I'd say most would be happy if you left.

• Advertisement

And btw, I never said emotions were due to come up or whatever...I just said the paper was layed out differently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭deltablaze

Do you want a medal for that? If you looked at your posts before you hit reply; you would know that your grammar is piss poor. Now get out of the boards, you're a waste of my, Jello's and everyone elses time.

What CSPE project did ye all do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭deltablaze

Nanaki wrote:
    What CSPE project did ye all do?
    We raised money for a sponsored run and donated the money to Bothar to send a cow to Africa =]. We raised more than a 1000 so that was good :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭peachesxcream

deltablaze wrote:
    We raised money for a sponsored run and donated the money to Bothar to send a cow to Africa =]. We raised more than a 1000 so that was good :D
    Aaah, a class in my school did that too! :)

BMH wrote:
    troll.jpg

WTF!!!????:p

disney wrote:
    WTF!!!????:p
    It's a troll.
    In quite a lovely costume too.

Oh that explains it so!!!!
    Another way to make your day!????!:rolleyes: