Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

6310i car kit->other

• 10-06-2006 8:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭

i've been told there's an adapter that will let a car kit for a 6310i hold other phones. has anyone seen it about?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭richieg

It allows pop port phones (6230 etc) to fit the kit. The adaptor is around 50 euro and carphonewarehouse have them. I got 1 for my dad and it works great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

which phones does it alow to fit? a guy in CPW today said that only the 6230, 6230i and 3120 fit the thing. is that right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭richieg

Any of the regular pop port phones i think like the 6100 etc. What do you have?

its not avtually for me. all he has is a 3310 but he's going to buy a phone for it. i know that any pop port phone will work but most won't fit the holder properly so they're not much use. since you have a 6230 a 3120 will probably fit. thanks for your help. i think its a trip to CPW for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Anything that is the shape of a 6230, and pop port, will fit. So a 3220 won't as it's got the grips. Neither will the 6680 as it's also too wide. You really want to try the phone in the converter before you buy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,701 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

i've been told there's an adapter that will let a car kit for a 6310i hold other phones. has anyone seen it about?

Yep, have one.

don't have a car kit any more, so might sell it.

Yep, have one.

don't have a car kit any more, so might sell it.
    how much and what phones will it fit? could i test it before paying?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

do these adapter just slot in, no wiring needed?

my da has a nissan primera with 6310i carkit installed and hooked up to the on-board comupter. what are the chance this would work?

Advertisement