Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Predictions??!

Options
  • 10-06-2006 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Okay...i'm starting to panic! Have an entire business book to go through (and a biology one!). Just wondering if anybody had any tips on what to study?!:confused:
    Our teacher said the tax calculation question was tipped but thats really all she said!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

leadership 100% take my word for it. ill kill myself if it doesn't come up , thats how serious i am!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 tweetypie

leadership 100% take my word for it. ill kill myself if it doesn't come up , thats how serious i am!!

So you mean leading as in a mgt skill? Democratic/autocratic and all that?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Okay I'm taking your word for it I'll kill ya if it doesn't come up ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

I'm doing it outside school and only know about 10% of the course :eek: My grinds teacher (Mill Street, Galway) was a ****ing moron

tweetypie wrote:
    So you mean leading as in a mgt skill? Democratic/autocratic and all that?!

yes that! and you can kill me if it doesn't come up. it will be like question 4 (c) or something. thrown you can get me a pint up in lc beers if it comes up? thanks xx lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 tweetypie

yes that! and you can kill me if it doesn't come up. it will be like question 4 (c) or something. thrown you can get me a pint up in lc beers if it comes up? thanks xx lol

Okay..i trust you 100%! Will learn that off by heart right now!:D
    xxx

tweetypie wrote:
    Okay..i trust you 100%! Will learn that off by heart right now!:D
    xxx

have fun! 30 marks in the bag! which is like 8% for you :P

Advertisement