Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German (H)...

Options
  • 10-06-2006 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭

So what is everyone doing to revise the Nazi language??? Not that I don't like it, but I'm very stressed!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Glazun

I just need to revise the grammer..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

I'm dreading this exam the most...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

I hav not done a tap in the last month!Im planning on cramming everything the day and night before hand! It will be ok - I hope! kinda feel screwed for letter! I need an A1 in this paper!

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭JoseJones

I'm not doin anything...I don't really know what to study.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

Haven't done anything yet, I've got from tuesday night to friday morning to study for it so in no mad panic yet... To be honest I'd be inclined to go over grammar before the exam for the applied grammar section more so than anything else, maybe try a listening test if you have a CD. If you don't somebody on here might be kind enough to rip an MP3 of one? I'd do it if I could find mine...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Fabio

This is the exam I'm dreading the most too...along with physics.

I'm going to do a lot of letter work and do some work on past texts too. Grammar isnt my strong point and it ain't worth a lot of marks anyway.

The CD may prove to be hell....I hope not though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭tinka

i really wouldn't dismiss revising grammer. the angewandte grammatik alone is worth 25 marks - the same as the ausserung. it's such a big part of writing, without revising even the basic cases, your mark for the ausserung and the schriftliche produktion will probably suffer.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭anna.fun

I think German is reeaaalllly easy... compared to French anyway... calm down... it's quiete predictable what's going to come up.... the letter is really easy... just learn some handy idioms and you're sorted

Advertisement